ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Performance.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Performance. Reply with quote Back to top

BTW, this is a nice site, I just knew someone out there would make a site of this game, I'm glad to be a part of it, better late than never.

I needed to know all the stats, I might be ignorant of the main page but I didn't see it.

AC-10
Most professional
Most deadly
marksmanship

where's ammo
where's armor
most dishonorable
most cowardly
most frantic

I think I missed a couple because you don't get 'em often. Did you know what they were?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mostly harmless

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only one. I didn't see that too often. The game is good with four people because it gives them blank instead of a bad one because they are not neccessarily bad.

Now for my idea and do give me credit if you decide to use it, instead of basing the game on kills, base the game on style instead. Lets assign points based on what you get at the end

Weapon of Choice: 2 points for non-main weapon, one point for main weapon.

Pts
5 AC-10
3 Most professional
3 Most deadly
2 marksmanship

-1 where's ammo
-1 where's armor
-2 most dishonorable
-2 most cowardly
-1 most frantic
-3 mostly harmless

Or whatever way you want to assign points, but kills don't count or maybe they count as one. Someone play and give me an idea of whose better. I'm assuming the person who gets the most kills will win anyway because they might get 'most deadly' a lot, but be accurate and you might get second or first.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is an interesting twist on the multiplayer game. I'm in trouble though because I often get most dishonorable!!

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to my other topic I remember.

-1 Lemming award

+1 Double kill
+2 Triple kill
+3 Quadruple kill.

Now does anyone know what happens if you get a quadruple kill. Bet not everyone knows because it doesn't happen that often.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ive never heard of a quadruple kill. You would have to kill yourself in the process. But if that is the case try the quad w/ proxies, that be the easyiest way bc the levels so small.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, what is the Lemming award? I've gotten it before but I have no idea wtf it means.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you remember those old drawings of all the weird creatures walking in a row off of a mountain? Well, Lemmings are born to die. They take their own lives in large groups. Being given the "Lemming Award" is not a good thing. It means that you had the highest suicide rate out of all the players involved in that match.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOLs.

My friend didn't know it either, so that's why I did it now.

I remember in the video game store in the 90's this video game called lemmings, and that's exactly what the picture on the cover showed was what wreck said.

What I did with the quadruple kill is simply go into multiplayer alone, line up the four chacters in one spot, then shoot a rocket at the ground.

EDITED TO AVOID DOUBLE POSTING:

I played recently and have the final two I hope.

+1 Longest Innings
-1 Shortest Innings

The person I was playing got both those two last Friday. They are opposite and it appears possible to get both.

I got Most Professional and Most Dishonorable once, which are also opposites and confusing, but I guess.

It meant I one by one point, since his score cancels out and I'm up by one point with most professional. If he gotten most honorable he might have won.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Got 'em. Reply with quote Back to top

Double posting anyway to show all the awards.

AC-10
Most professional
Most deadly
marksmanship

double kill
triple kill
quadruple kill

longest innings
shortest innings

where's ammo
where's armor

most dishonorable
most cowardly
most frantic
mostly harmless
lemming award

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why is it a bad thing to be Most Frantic?

I feel hounoured when I get most frantic, it is my playstle to run around as intenese as possible taking people out in a frantic fashion.

Now, I can't rmemeber, even though i read it not all the long ago on goldeneyeforever.com but what is the AC-10 award again?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The AC-10 Award is given to the player who wore, or collected, as much body armour as possisble during the match. If you plan on going in, you'd better bring protection. Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you mean by that last one, Wreck? Wink

Just for that,

2 AC-10
3 Most professional
2 Most deadly
2 marksmanship

2 double kill
3 triple kill
4 quadruple kill

1 longest innings
-1 shortest innings

-1 where's ammo
-1 where's armor

-3 most dishonorable
-2 most cowardly
-1 most frantic
-2 mostly harmless
-1 lemming award

I really didn't know what AC 10 meant. Thought it was some sorta super accuracy award. Yeah, someone like me would think that. The others are common sense now that we know lemming.

And being frantic isn't very professional. It shows you're uncooridinated and possibly wasteful of your bullets so it's sorta a bad thing. We could always assign it zero points with where's ammo/armor, but whatever floats your boat.

Or plus one point to frantic if that's all you want to be.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd almost think that receiving the "AC -10 Award" is a bad thing. Some people think that the body armour is sort of...cheap. I mean, if you have to pick it up every single chance that you get in order to stay alive, than you aren't a very good player. Defeating an opponent who runs on a constant supply of armour can be hellish, unless you're extremely good at dodging or have the Golden Gun. It may be strategic to collect it, but not to keep getting it whenever possible. Down with BA, I say! Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

>> If you plan on going in, you'd better bring protection.

There was this episode of Law and Order where this dude didn't use protection when he went in and he had hiv.

How unethical can you get?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: