ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How did you find out about GoldenEyeForever.com?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: How did you find out about GoldenEyeForever.com? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always interested in how you got here! Google? Link from another site? Thanks and I hope you can remember!!

Last edited by GE MASTER on Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got here from Google. I think I was looking for .... Goldeneye Gameshark Cheats. It was just after I completley beat Goldeneye on 00 agent for the second time in a very long time.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found it while i was blazed and SUPER bored. I was cleaning my room and i came across good ol goldeneye and i wondered if anyone had ever found citadel. So i searched around and come apon an article called "citadel found". Through there i got a link to your site and learned that you could now actually play citadel in multiplyer. I somehow knew that it was still in the game, mostly because Rare was to lazy to fully delete every other thing that was removed from the game. But anyways im sure most people who found your site were either looking for glitches or gameshark codes

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Curiousity and why not, I've searched for everything I've ever been interested in.

I typed in Goldeneye and got this on Google.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I myself am very glad I did stumble apon your website tho. If not, I probly would have forgotten about goldeneye, and what a shame that would ahve been Sad . But it finally gave me somthing to do!!! Thanks GE your sign rocks! Very Happy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One day I received an e-mail from this guy calling himself the "GE Master" or something like that. He told me about his website, which contained all sorts of information detailing the games multiplayer mode. Finding me on GSCentral.com, he was very interested in the hacking aspect of GoldenEye. Through messages, we discussed the possibility of creating a "Facility Backzone" map. By moving things around from one end of the stage to the other, you could design a brand new arena for death matches. A couple of levels later, here I am. I appreciate all of the support and respect I've been given throughout. Thanks for having the faith in me, GE Master. Smile

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you may have advertised it at vgchat.com and I got here through that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Google. I was just looking around for a site that had some good and well rounded Goldeneye info, and this popped up.

P.S. Just one more until we hit 100 members!

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We hit 100 members... HuRa!!!
Congrats 2 that GE!

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ptb wrote:
We hit 100 members... HuRa!!!
Congrats 2 that GE!

Yay! #100 should get a prize, don't you think?

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found out about it through gscentral.com when I registered there, but I don't frequent it much.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found it on Detstar.com from the links.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i searched goldeneye gameshark hacking. since then, i have checked this out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I searched in google for gameshark codes and then I found that site.

Luther
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found it on Wikipedia. I beleive I was looking up easter eggs (in games) and I somehow came accross something about the Citadel, which led me to an article on GoldenEye 007. There was a small list of player communities, and yours was the only multiplayer community, all the others were speed-run communities, and, being the slow-paced person I am, I decided to check yours out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: