ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How did you find out about GoldenEyeForever.com?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was in a TOP 10 greatest goldeneye sites list one year under The Terriost's and Subdrags old site

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was searching for the 'all bonds' code and came across this site that rekindled my love for GE...yay.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was researching what the new Halo 3 armor looked like. I got to it from haloforever.com. They had a direct link under the Halo 3 info center. I love having a site that talks about new stuff coming out, and the games that I used to play. I'v never been much of a PC or gameshark nerd though. Hacking just isnt one of my skills.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bond is known for its gadgets and weapons, so we will let the runnerboys cut through the air. We will have our cheese instead, Luther.

*now I don't have to insert crappy joke here*

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was searching on Copernic search engine for a cheat for the Golden RCP-90 and came across GoldenEyeForever.com. then for awhile i was merely a guest on these forums looking at ways to fix my gameshark under the General GameShark\Action replay Help forum. then finally i decided to register, and damn i'm glad i did! Very Happy

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I remembered the huge goldeneye fan base just a couple years back; then I went back to see what sites were still up. I was disapointed that some of the greatest ones were down, but then this one popped up and I was captivated. When I found out about the goldeneye setup editor it was like walking back into the time when I first got goldeneye.

Thanks GE Master!

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had came across this when GE64.net(Matt) told me that he posted my level Airport up in the forums. So I went to the link he supplied me with; and well...VIOLA!

and Techno if you ever read this(i hope you do) you were drunk and stoned if i can recall from what Brian(spitti) told me. You had no idea what do to and you just decided to search the internet for something to do and you typed in "GOLDENEYE SITES" in Google and u found it!

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well my brother Garrett discovered Goldeneyeforever.com the website on Google while he was searching how you get the Citadel in multiplayer! Twisted Evil

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a good ol friend of mine i think his name is graham or better know as gemaster not sure though

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got a link from subdrags new ge site

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, way back when there was a placed called GSCentral.com. There was this kook who'd ask crazy questions every now and then. His name was something like 'GE MARBLE'... 'GE MUSTARD'...

Well, anyway, he sort of sent me here. That was before all this new-fangled stuff like BBulletin, pictures, etc. So, when GSCentral returned to the earth, this place was still around, and it seemed like a good spot to dump Citadel.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In Google, I was searching for GE weapons stats and GE Forever came up, so I decided to go to it.

MadDog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had two referrals: ColdShadowX and Captin Frosty

Captin.Frosty
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My friend Jason told me about this website that had all of these killer gameshark codes and stuff. So I found GoldenEye forever from there. Then low and behold the big message board button brought me here/

TimEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From Zophars domain to rarewitch, then to the vault and then here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: