ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How did you find out about GoldenEyeForever.com?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Because a friend of mine who was also very addicted to GE and PD told me about emulating those games and what GameShark offers! Smile
I started then browsing the internet, looking for useful informations. I first found Detstar which has been my reference for a long time, then I discovered the gold mine GoldenEyeForever. Smile

I'm very happy that I found it because it helped to run my favorite game online ! Wink

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This site!

Antares_Commander
Agent
Agent

Location: In space, fightingg the Galactic Empire under the Emperor, whilst trying to figure out the PD editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eheheh... I can't quite remember. *sadface* I must have been google searching goldeneye or perfect dark hacking.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

in the years 2005 or 2006, looking for tricks for N64, somehow discovered goldeneyeforever.com looking. Then I discovered something unknown to me (gameshark), before I knew anything about it in nintendo magazines, but then thought that might impair the use of software codes, and also by that time many images related to gameshark codes thought they were fake or assemblies aficcionados.cuando goldeneye observe the codes to unlock levels for multiplayer missions was when I started to get more and more in goldeneyeforever.com.
the way I would like to ask why other shooters of N64, are not in the forum? is meant by shooters here, perhaps espionage? myself for always understanding shooter game play guns or first-person shooter. maybe I have a different shooter concept of the forum. thanks if someone corrects me.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We used to have more forums, relating to other FPS titles, but they received little activity. It quickly became evident that this community was more geared toward GoldenEye and Perfect Dark, and also were highly interested or skilled in hacking them. So, those other forums were removed.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found out because I was searching for gameshark codes or something similar.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Google.. I guess I got really into Perfect Dark for some odd reason.. but all the forums and websites were all gone.. I thought Perfect Dark was completely extinct, and no one ever played it anymore.. I was rather sad, but I found out this site Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is google the most common way this site is found? I know we're keeping the happy spirit alive but when you have your own projects, someone else's falls to the wayside.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Google is helpful, but there's a fair amount of word-of-mouth. There's several strong Rare fansites, and most link here in some manner. Helps we're one of few N64 hacking sites ;*)

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I believe youtube/youtubers are the ones that help the spread keep going. I know that was my start. Stumbling on GS code videos then to custom ones.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: no MultiplayerX Reply with quote Back to top

I'll add to this old thread too. Laughing I needed some goldeneye gameshark codes for SINGLE player then ended up finding a ten thousand mile long list to play solos in multi. If it wasn't for GE Master I would not be MultiplayerX or have become a hacker. Thanks Graham!! Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm happy to say I wasn't alone with GE. I'll always remember how what's possible with the game reaffirms our creativity. Glad for the clarification overall. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ho ho!
I was #5, Wreck #12, and Sub pulling the rear at a disgraceful #79 ;*)

Amusingly, the internet archive doesn't go back past 2006, though I was coming here at least a year before gscentral.com went down. Nothing really kicked off until the board changed to the modern format.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
Ho ho!
I was #5, Wreck #12, and Sub pulling the rear at a disgraceful #79 ;*)

I'm not sure why, but I was very late to the party. I remember finally finding this place, and not being able to believe all the good GE technical stuff that had been posted, and how I had somehow never discovered it before. I don't remember how I found it though.

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interestingly enough, I joined somewhat early to the forum (not really) at #206. Razz
I cannot remember how I found this place... It was so long ago and during a time when my memory was not good (doped up on medication from quacks).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: