ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How did you find out about GoldenEyeForever.com?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was interested in changing face of some characters for both Goldeneye and PD. I wanted to include myself (done) and friends for years to have a more immersive experience.

Hey, the moment they announced the perfect head feature for PD, I was just amazed. I already loved Goldeneye so that hyped me so much. The disappointement to see it canceled was intense Sad

So, that's how I arrived here. Somehow looking for information about facemapping dragged me here. Subdrag is responsible, it's not my fault I swear.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. After some time I don't really understand myself. I'm thinking sporadically and should be more direct.

Though it's been too long for me to remember exactly how I found this website. In case I don't return from real life circumstances I'll say peace out.

I found something in the time I spent here. Cool

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet, nice to read through everyone's reason as to how they came here, most of them aren't around anymore though.

I don't really remember how I found this forum. I believe it was just when I found out about emulating and of course the first games I downloaded were Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark and Ocarina of time I believe.

Then I think video's with gs codes started appearing in recommended videos way back in the early days of youtube. I think the first ever custom level I ever saw was The Island by TimEh and I have a strong feeling that his video led me here in search of more custom levels.

Having played GE and PD a ton in my childhood with my friend and little brother I was ecstatic when I found out about this forum and that there are others who loved the game as much as we did, because since I live in the carribeans not many players knew about Perfect Dark back then(found out over the years that there were tons more fans of PD as well here), Goldeneye was definitely well known though.

I literally check the forums every day now, been like this for years, I haven't contributed much or anything I believe but I just enjoy reading about new discoveries or progress on mods.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: