ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

These arnt mysteries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: These arnt mysteries Reply with quote Back to top

At detstar in the mystery page a lot of those can be explained very simply. They are not mysteries at all and if they weren't there things would look very stupid. For example the mystery of the other side of the vents in the facility. What kind of ventalation shaft would go about 20 feet then stop right over a random bathroom stall? It is there for detail to show that the vents don't stop right there. That is why when you go over there, it is nothing put a dead end, (omg no way, what a shock!) You could go through the game and point out hundreds of unused oddities. Like the bow of the Frigate. There is nothing there and it has no purpse, so why is it there? Simple, a ship without a front would look like total crap. So Rare put things like this in for detail. Other things like the sliding doors in the runway, were most likly added to make the game look more like the movie. After all that was the main intention of the game, to follow the movies story, plot, and ideas.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats what i'm thinking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: