ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

anyone use winamp? you may find this useful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radorn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: anyone use winamp? you may find this useful Reply with quote Back to top

This is a title formatting string I made arround a year ago.
I was not satisfacted with winamp's default or anything else I found arround since all seemed to be very rigid or aimed to a style of titling I did not like.
I "programmed" this in order to provide a well formated, satisfying and useful title string under many possible circumstances of tagging schemes and availability.

Since I haven't touched for more than a year and this "language" is constantly evolving with each release, it may be perfectionable now, but when I made it I honestly could not find a way to make it better due to my lack of skill or the language's lack of features.

There are some aspects I hope to improve, but when I tried to I hit the wall of incompatibility, unexpected behavior and seeming lack of the necessary feature and not being able to find a workarround.

Anyway, even in it's current form, I find it quite satisfying, robust and resilient to badly filled-in tags.

$if(%album% %title%,$if(%album%,$if(%title% %tracknumber%,%album% -[ '['$if(%totaltracks%,$num(%tracknumber%,$len(%totaltracks%)),$num(%tracknumber%,3))']'][ %title%]$if(%artist%, '['%artist%[ - %date%]']',$if(%date%, '['%date%']',)),),$if(%title%,[%artist% - ]%title%[ '['%date%']'],$null())),%filename%)

(works on foobar2000 too, and better, although from 0.9.5 it uses a new colums based interface, so single string titles don't make much sense anymore, although you can use this as one single colum to emulate the old style if you want)

Well, I hope some of you find this as useful as I do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: