ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] Ravine [PD Port, Kode-Z]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It isn't hard at all to make a couple more ramps. Even if it spans a few rooms, it isn't that hard to write one up. It took maybe half an hour to write up the ladder thing, once I stopped fussing over how it looked ;*)

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the hardest part, really. Plotting your points for where the new piece of architecture will go isn't that difficult, but making it look right... that's another story.

I haven't had a chance to test out the Ravine port yet, but I have a patched ROM ready and waiting to go. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ramps aren't bad though. You know the distance, so you can compute the repeat value. The trouble with the ladder was that it had to come out at an angle, and the 'braces' couldn't be made well.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
I didn't hear from Kode-Z on the ramps idea, so I'm guessing he's not overly keen. With me, I just make ideas. I don't have the brains (or time) to make these creations. Must be a big project to pull it off.

This Ravine port is just fantastic though I must say. I say bring on the All GL's or all Sniper Rifles in LTK mode.

I must have overlooked this by accident!

Adding ramps had entered my mind, but I have no knowledge of how to add them unfortunately. Anyone who knows is welcome to try it! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: