20%  [ 1 ]
Trash of the Earth!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Rate it!!! Reply with quote Back to top

When it first came out i saw some guy in a parking lot beating his with a bat, (gotta love the warrenties now days! What is it this time 12 hours?) that kind of made me decide not to buy it early in it release lol. Also, since it had more bugs than a rabbid dead rat on the side of the road, i figured i should wait a little while b4 even thinking about it. Now that it is may and it has been out for some time, is it worth buying? In other words IS IT CRAZY, or is it a pure ditch system?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first release is crap with overheating. To hell with Microsoft.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea leave it 2 gates 2 have no idea what he's doing. Go back 2 computers AHHHHHHH!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would appear as though Microsoft is repeating themselves.
Why they don't check over everything before releasing products to the public is beyond me.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The system was released too early.

All the launch games look like they could have been released on the Xbox 1, and the expected killer app, Perfect Dark Zero, is full of missing features and bugs.

The Premium and Core thing was a bad idea. Now developers won't take full advantage of the hard drive, even though 99% of people will get the Premium.

The controller doesn't feel as good as the old one.

The console itself looks a bit ugly.

The only real killer app so far is the The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, but the graphics are so-so in places, and an RPG won't be as popular as an FPS or fighter.

I rated it ok.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
The system was released too early.

All the launch games look like they could have been released on the Xbox 1, and the expected killer app, Perfect Dark Zero, is full of missing features and bugs.

The Premium and Core thing was a bad idea. Now developers won't take full advantage of the hard drive, even though 99% of people will get the Premium.

The controller doesn't feel as good as the old one.

The console itself looks a bit ugly.

The only real killer app so far is the The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, but the graphics are so-so in places, and an RPG won't be as popular as an FPS or fighter.

I rated it ok.

1. The lauch was perfect, they already have a head start over sony and nintendo by 5 million consoles sold.

2. Perfect Dark Zero is a killer app for all true fans of fps. It certainly will take a week until you love it but its amazing. As for the glitches, there is already an automatic patch and they've all been fixed.

3. Premium and core package is a great idea depending on how much you want to spend and what are your needs.

4. The controller feels amazing and the position of the thumbsticks are perfect. GO wireless!!!! 30 hours battery lifespan.

5. There are many games that have great score and great reviews and oblivion is one game out of the list...aka. pdz, pgr3, ghost recon:AW, battlefield and more. I have a whole recommended list on gamespot with all the games that all owners should own.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: