ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your greatest moments.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Your greatest moments. Reply with quote Back to top

Post your greatest multiplayer moments.

Maybe try keeping to ten or less I have four.

In a four way multiplayer after the battle was done, we played rockets and the weakest person in our group got lemming award. He said he didn't know what that was but was glad to get it. He sounded so enthralled to get it. Laughing

Another multiplayer game in the temple and we're all struggling to get the body armor, it was me the best and the same guy the weakest (1-5) against two others (numbers 2-3) and they were on top while I was on bottom, they were on the top ledge shooting down and we were landing grenade rounds up the walls left and right, and number 5 managed to get both of them with a grenade round in the moment although "I" was having a hard time. I asked how and he said we was smart. Wink

The same guy who like the lemming award, got a great kills that day, were playing goldengun in the complex. He's up in the main tower, I run up to shoot him with the golden gun although he has one too. I win because he freezes.

In the temple my opponent is running for body armor at the far end. I'm on the opposite side and just came down from the ramp in the dark passage. Head shot with a magnum as he's turning the corner for the armor. Just shot.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Killing my friend who happened to use my favorite target practice char Boris 683 times. Killing my friend who had a sniper on LTK mode, he was outside of the bunker, me and another guy could not kill him, I got a magnum (whose got the magnum now PaD?) and fired one round outside (I could not see him but he could see me), I clipped him right in the head, w/o auto aim btw. I got a score of 48-0 in a 20 minute 3V1 game in the complex. Those are the things that really have stood out that I have done.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me v 3 other people in a team. I beat them 10 - 1 and the people i played against had been playing that game as long as i had. Cool

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4 players, facility multiplayer with remote mines. Huge bathroom battle! I was in there with remote mines throwing them around and I was killed before a chance to detonate them. I regen and the other players are still battling in the bathroom! I was near the remote mines location when I regened so I ran in, picked up remote mines, and was able to detonate the mines that I had left in the bathroom from the previous life! BOOM. Dead! I cleared out the entire bathroom! It was the ultimate I'm telling you. Rarely do you have a chance to detonate previously thrown remote mines in a previous life, but to clear out an entire room was just over the top.

Other highlight for me was winning a 3 player game of Power Weapons only by using the Cougar Magnum! I was pissed off at my buddies whining, so I said, okay, I will beat you with this weapon only. I did and I don't think they even realized that they lost to a Magnum weilding opponent. That's okay, it felt good.

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most of these moments make absolutely no sense

my friends and i were playing watch racers, a ficional scenerio we made up (consists of using playing in the facility with infinite ammo, only watch lasers. We play with turbo mode, dk mode, licensed to kill, and tiny bond. every has to kneel and we 'race' across the kind of circular hallway around the staircase). Not that exciting of a game, but at the time we apparently thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Another one was playing sniper rifles on the cradle. I was owning all my friends so they made me use the magnum. across the circular balcony on the top, i cant see my friends (b/c of fog). I aim, fire and get a headshot with the magnum (dumb luck but it was awesome).

My final one is based on my stupid friends. We were playing power weapons in the facility. My one friend i especailly hate his shooting me with the rcp-90 next to the dd44 near the staircase. i run at him with the auto shotty, go around to the other door, and get a headshot right in the back of his head (said my gameshark let me cheat).

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Archives, 2-Player Mode, Automatics, LTK, Mishkin vs. Trevelyan.
Both of us were equipped with a DD44 Dostovei on the second floor. He was inside of the office room, I was coming around the opposite hall through the secret wall slider. As I began turning into the walkway, he opens the slider on his end. My opponent fires. I strafe to the left and shoot. His bullet misses, mine connects. Instant death. His round, in real life, probably would have torn my jacket. That's how close it came.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Remembered some two others.

Fought off the Goldengun in the temple with the KF7 soviet. Auto aim on and he was shooting people in the pit with the gun. It was the lemming award guy and somehow he managed to get 7 kills to tie with me for 7. I run around the corner with the KF7 and got him. But everyone else was shooting at him, I was lucky to get the killing bullet.

Not really great, but I was up 14 points to 3 on a ten minute game in the Bunker. I was player against 2 and 3. So what I did for the last minute on power weapons was wait outside the bunker. Although it was futile they came running out after me anyway and started firing. I casually fired a shot from the RCP-90 hitting #3 in the head. So he died within the last two seconds sorta frozen in motion as he's been hit in the head. Laughing

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: RE:Greatest Moments Reply with quote Back to top

It was The Citedal a 2 player match I used my charcter mods, and my weapons mod, I had the Sniper(GAmeShark Modified), and my frind had the phantom, I was running I went up the ramp, to a tall ledge like part and I sniped him out!It was awsome, I had slow animation on too! I used Wrecks Blood Code for the match

Wink Thanks Wreck For The Sick Ass Code

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, the blood does make a little more sense than the spark and smoke effect. I believe Rare did have blood splatter out of wounds in an earlier version of the game, but wanted to achieve a lower ESRB rating. In a feeble attempt, they lightened the colour a little. This is what I often refer to as the "Evil Dead" trick. By turning it an almost comical tone, Rare tried to pass it off for a 'T' for teen label. However, when unaccepted, it was simply switched over. That could explain why it is still in the game, just a brighter colour. Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the original is invinicible the only cheat you can actually use in multiplayer besides radar-off-of-course.

You would win based on how bloody you weren't.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My greatest multiplayer moment is in Caverns where a hit Oddjob in the head with a golden gun in one shot. He was at the elevator and i was at the middle of the long hallway against the wall. Very Happy

dannycas
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

definitely this:

Winning 50- about 15 on my own team in the Archives in a 30 minute 3v1 game while eating lunch.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The very first time I played Goldeneye with my friends.
Absolute magic.
We were only 9 at the time.
And I thought we would mostly be playing Bomberman, but my friend suggested we try this game.
We never played another game that entirre night or next morning.

First 4 way match, Rockets in the Temple with Unlimited time.
I won on 50 kills with the nearest on 40. Perhaps a sign of things to come?
Laser battles in the toilets.
8 pizzas.
Oh that night was legendary.
Gaming supreme.

Another was a match I had with a frined I hadn't seen for years.
Golden Gun, Facility, Unlimited time.
It was intense, and I loved it I was used to bugger all challenge, and he was so good, but I matched it with him.
Mostly we took turns storming the toilets with a KF7 Soviet while the other tred to sharp shoot them quickly.
After an intense battle I had to go, we had ran out of time, I paused it and the scores were 27-27.
It was a draw!
A fitting finish to an awesome battle.

Thats all I have for now.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I just played some random guy who came over once and someone else not too long ago. I dispatched them in short order.

As for greatest moments, not necessarily playing on a certain night when it was magic, but how well you got a kill, escaped, strafed, died, etc., that was fancy or interesting or added a flare to the particular moment.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Luther
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I remember my pride kill like it was yesterday.Me, and three of my cousins (whom I will call Oddjob, Natalya and Bond, after the charachters they were usin) were playing Golden Gun in the Complex on teams. I (Trevelyan) was with Natalya (a very sucky player at that time), and Oddjob and Bond (both very noobish at the time) were against us. Anyway, Oddjob and Bond camped out in "The Batcave", the room with the ramp leading up to it and the Golden Gun spawn. Now, if you've ever played Complex on GoldenGun, I'm sure you've noticed that there's only one way in to the room with the GG, and that it has a body armour spawn directly across the hall. Anyway, after getting killed for what seemed like forever, I finally got my great idea. I sent Natalya in first, to get killed. I stood behind her while she was going through her death animation, shooting Oddjob with my KF7. Miraculously, I managed to drop Oddjob before he killed me, pick up his Golden Gun, and kill Bond. I had Natalya camp in The Batcave to keep them from reclaiming it while I ventured out to kill them. I was so proud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: