ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your greatest moments.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Egytp online match.

It was down to 2 people 3rd player and me were the only people left standing he went for the golden gun(Which I already had) and *BANG* game over

but some how tih all the kills and longest innings i got shortest innings and Where's The Ammo

What The F**K

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, the N64 hasn't done that to me, yet. Don't know if that counts as a great moment.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

00zero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe not the "greatest" per-se, but one of the best times i've had in multi-play.

playing one-on-one against my most evenly skilled friend in the Archives with pistols. we're running and strafing around the basement room, around the pillars, when i stop and use one of the pillars for protection. i get out the crosshairs and "peek" around the pillar (which with Honey, is a couple foot jump out into the open), and my friend starts cracking up laughing. i crack up 'cuz i know how funny it looks for Bond to slide at warp speed from one spot to another, and then back. so for the next couple of minutes, we're doing the crouch-slide and the strafe-morph around the basement. we thought it was hilarious... it may have just been late.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even funnier if you can imagine going at warp speed from one pillar to another sorta like a cartoonish effect does.

I played some standard games recently, no real difficulties or great feats except for one game I almost lost. :whatever:

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My greatest moments were when my freind darrel and his freind Noel would team up against me thinking it was funny, then I would whip both of them. My only real competition, though, was my little cousin who I ended up actually giving my N64 to. He was like 6 at the time but could still own me sometimes.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I was playing against my friend in the Facility. My advantage of knowing the keys to get up in the vents made him angry. He got so angry he kept launching missiles and remote mines on the ceiling.

It didn't help him, rather he got himself killed.

Ha, I was too good for him.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see someone's getting closer, and closer...and closer...

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: *Needs a moment* Reply with quote Back to top

*Motions to wait as I shove Twix in mouth*

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: *Needs a moment* Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: *Needs a moment* Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
*Motions to wait as I shove Twix in mouth*

Need a moment? Perhaps a greatest moment?

Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a match in Complex with three others in which I was able to effectively take over the entire level from that little niche with windows to two parts of the map. We were using proxies and with a few smart excursions to lay them in other parts of the map, I could retreat and let the suckers go off on their own. Lost a few friends for a day for it...

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The last battle of new years I played one of the other guys because everyone else was all done. We set if for remote mines, but because I stole the night, he set his health up to 10 making it very hard to kill him. This is the only game I lost, I almost won it too, I was tossing those mines in the air like crazy detotonating them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: