ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

No clippings all levels!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: No clippings all levels! Reply with quote Back to top

Some of you probly already know all these codes but here they are anyways. Every level except the damn which is widly spread because of the island.

Facility
D0064F31 0030
800B67ED 0050
880B67ED 0000
Runway First surface and depot
D0064F31 0030
800D97ED 0050
880D97ED 0000
Bunker 1 and 2 and Silo
D0064F31 0030
800B3FED 0050
880B3FED 0000
Frigate
D0064F31 0030
800C6BED 0050
880C6BED 0000
Surface 2 (yes the surface 1 code doesnt work for surface 2 lol)
D0064F31 0030
800E5FED 0050
880E5FED 0000
Statue Park
D0064F31 0030
800C57ED 0050
880C57ED 0000
Archives Caverns Cradle and Egypt
D0064F31 0030
800CCFED 0050
880CCFED 0000
Strrets
D0064F31 0030
800D6FED 0050
880D6FED 0000
Train Jungle and Control
D0064F31 0030
800C07ED 0050
880C07ED 0000
And finally Complex
D0064F31 0030
800B03ED 0050
880B03ED 0000

Enjoy!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Tomek07
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to say this, but I HATE people who copy/paste codes, etc to give the impression they know something. Are you really trying this hard to be respected in these forums? Question

Its OK to post codes, but not just for the **** of it!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its not to impress people. It's quite abvious these codes have been out for years. It's just for informational purposes, and the only thing I copied was the code itself. And you know and I will quote you "its okay to post codes, but not just for the **** of it!". Every single code posted in here you could say was posted here "for the **** of it".

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No clipping allows you to get to places that you would have never been able to get to, without it no one would have ever reached the dams island. A lot of things can be done with no clippings that otherwise would not have been able to be done without it.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yea and i'm sure people copied and pasted there codes from there computer onto here. So every code on here was copied and pasted. So i guess you hate everyone who has ever put a code here OR ON THE INTERNET FOR THAT MATTER! Its convenient to have codes right there in front of you so you don't have to search.

Tomek07
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What I mean by that, is that its good to post codes, for a topic or level, etc that has been discussed recently, etc.
Not just randomly choosing something like "clipping" and posting it.
Evil or Very Mad

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I was just bored... It was somthing to do.

PaD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ptb wrote:
Yea I was just bored... It was somthing to do.

meh, then please go back over the mountains and into the vast deserts of broken land... there you may triple post as much unuseful as you wish.
51 posts, I bet 90% of them are scrap...

I agree to Tomek... it's nothing new, and it's not even complete (ALL levels? I don't see Dam, Temple...)

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL who really cares how many posts you have? Its a forms page. If you read the top I said that I didn't include the dam because everyone knows it.

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey come on. Stop acting like little girls. It's pathetic to fight on a chat board. Looks like Tomek07 used poor wording. PAD no offense but that wasn't at all funny. Ptb Those codes are all over the internet try to post something people don't know if your gonna post anything. Although it is true who really does care how many posts you have. First person shooter games are the best and this is what this fourm is about. Also hi i'm new to the fourm

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My bad tome, I misunderstood. I was having a crap day and was way overly pissed off and was flipping out over nothing. I agree with wuldnt here, it is kinda pointless to fight on a fourm page. Sorry Tomek, also, welcome to the fourms wuldnt. Though PaD your response was as pointless as this thread. Your pissed because i mentioned that i had the magnum. Thats flipping as bad as I was. Mayby you do care about how many post I have. Afraid i'm gonna have more then you. Go read them, only about 10% of them are worthless, most wasted on fighting.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forums Wuldnt.

*Lets out sigh* This is why I didn't want to get involved earlier. I am meaning no offense ptb, but I agree with PaD and Tomek. Just try to cut down your posts abit and put more information into single posts, Use the edit feature. Just look at your posts! You are up to 56 and its been 5 days since your join date!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Everyone just calm down Reply with quote Back to top

Who cares if he posted rather than editting? Yes I use and know how to edit but it's ridiculous to start an argument over it. This is the one thing that caused gscentral to be shut down. If you want to moderate so badly create your own forums guys. This is a game forum, not an attack one. MultiplayerX

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well said MultiplayerX well said.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No offense to anyone but if you guys are complaining about me wasting posts, then why are there like 14 replies to this in 2 days? Seems like a waste to me. Just wanna point that out. But hey PaD I doubt you needed to put all the posts you did. 90% of your lifes scrap but don't see people bringing that up without any reason. O yea and look... Edited this! Hey, nothing wrong with being an active member. Just pointing all this out but the post you made up there is as worthless as this 1 Razz ! That satanic smiles nice 2 Twisted Evil .

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: