ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Its time we had "ALL BONDS" in their full glory...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Its time we had "ALL BONDS" in their full glory... Reply with quote Back to top

So we have a .ips patch that just replaces jackets with the original suits.
What we now need to do is just add the correct heads (both front and back) and correct names in the multi player select screen!It should look like this :

Then I can finally play as Connery in a 100 kill 4-player deathmatch tournament in Bunker... Very Happy

PaD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you can use my string editor & character editor for the name mods.
kcghost's master code list should include them, but you can also find them in several threads here.
I'm still planning to compile a little link page Razz

heads, well, take that GE ROM editor and replace the textures.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quite honestly I'm not really up for creating a couple 3D models from scratch, mush less reorgainizing the internal offset registry. If you make a few they can be inserted though.

PaD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hm... so you can deal with models?
maybe there are unused ones in the game?
we've seen "all bonds" on beta screenshots, so maybe the models are still in.

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity if you read this:

Can you send me the "non-byte swapped" Citadel IPS file?
Also, can you tell me what program is used to make .ips files, and which heads (Trev, Xenia?) I need to replace to give Connery, etc his right head.

Thanks

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo ice (way to copy ice mario!), rare had "your" 100 person death match before they removed it way to copy them (its posted on detstar and other places I believe). Also if you want the real faces bad enough hack them yourself!

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You really think I that stupid to not know that they played a "100 Kill Deathmatch in the Bunker". People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Twisted Evil

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ice, its probably not a good idea to call the people stupid that your asking for help...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ice Luigi wrote:
You really think I that stupid to not know that they played a "100 Kill Deathmatch in the Bunker". People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Twisted Evil
Nice wording ass breathe... people who are posers should get shot! You think your so special because you can "hack" but in reality there are so many people here who know way more then you about hacking and this game. You think you are special because you can beta test. EVERY GOD DAMN F-U-C-K-ING SINGLE PERSON HERE BETA TESTS. These guys know a lot more than you will ever know and your trying to be someone you are not (like Ice Mario!). I am not the only person who thinks this either...

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No offense, I DON'T WANNA GET IN BETWEEN THIS FIGHT!!! Luigi, The faces have been found, heres a link to them http://www.rarewitchproject.com/specials.php?id=geromeditor1
The download is down tho. The faces were found, same with the suits, but to my understanding, they can't be loaded into the right "body" (probly the best thing to call it). So they have to be replaced with another character, making there figures not perfect, but probly as close as you can get without a EXTREMELY LONG gameshark code. Hope this helps!!!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Nice wording ass breathe... people who are posers should get shot! You think your so special because you can "hack" but in reality there are so many people here who know way more then you about hacking and this game. You think you are special because you can beta test. EVERY GOD DAMN F-U-C-K-ING SINGLE PERSON HERE BETA TESTS. These guys know a lot more than you will ever know and your trying to be someone you are not (like Ice Mario!). I am not the only person who thinks this either...

Sad, just really SAD.
Quote:
EVERY GOD DAMN F-U-C-K-ING SINGLE PERSON HERE BETA TESTS
Then tell me HOW MANY of the people here OWN both NTSC and PAL n64's/games. HOW MANY people here OWN A BACKUP DEVICE (CD64, etc) and GAMESHARK/ACTION REPLAY?

There is somehting else I'd like to point out. I HATE how there are all these new people here, who think they know everything, etc but in reality they know crap. I have no problem with N00bs, but with these people.
Zoinkity, Wreck, Multiplayer X, etc know what I am talking about.
These forums will never be what it used to be like on Gscentral... Sad

Quote:
I am not the only person who thinks this either...

Step forward and say it to my face! Twisted Evil

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your right about not being like gscentral, here people don't act like idiots, well most of us anyway. This place is much better than gsc.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only real way to get all bonds back to its former glory would be to as zoinkity said, make the 3D models from scratch. You'd have to look in the games memory somewhere to find what all the demensions needed to be, but it will porbly be easier with the Rare compresser/decompresser that zoinkity posted. If you did that, then the faces and bodies would fit perfectly. But guys... Don't make this like gscentral with the fights!!! Hate to see this sight to fall into the internet graveyard.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ice Luigi, he had a point, don't insult people. I hate seeing arguements on these forums, so both of you please just drop it. If you still wanna fight, do it on the PM system, not in a conversation-worthy thread.

On All Bonds, I think it's possible to make a full ips patch for the costumes and heads. Simply look at what characters suits were modified, and be sure to replace the right heads witht he ROM texture Editor. The make an ips patch (Since it hasnt been mentioned yet, use SmartIPS, its very easy), it probrobly would be best to make a gs code with it too, to include the names and portraits of the characters. The only drawback to this is those four characters disappear, unless you re-replace the suits to some characters less often used. Of course it'd be best to make 3d models from scratch, i'm not sure how good replacing the textures will turn out. (Especially on mishkins big head) I would check into this and try to do it, but I have too many projects on hand already, I start way too much at once.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's been a facemapper for ages. It even made an article in NGC magazine. Three's one for PD, GE, BK, and probably BT as well. That's outside of the rom image swappers. Most of poor Sub's work has just been ignored though.

Firstly, gscentral was littered with annoying requests like these. .org isn't as bad in that right I suppose, though it's set up like crap.

1: your bond select numbering system is completely wrong. We know the original order - it follows the internal name order in rom - and even if we didn't it's in the bloody instruction manual. Besides, if you want to get really techinical the original release only had 16 characters.

2: These are NOT the original suits! The original suits are in PD and quite honestly I don't have the time or inititive to bother condensing the point tables to get a body that works right and doesn't fill half of rom.

3: the heads are gone. Since I don't have the expertise to write a 3D interpreter, much less a plugin for a 3D modeler that I don't have and can't afford, someone else will have to do it. Besides, it would take someone with some artistic ability to make the stupid thing.

4: Do you have any clue how many tables need to be completely rewritten to properly extend the rom table, not to mention the character select table? I did a bit of work on this, as well as a 3D model converter, but like most of the stuff I own it's on a harddrive in a storage cube.

5: I do own copies of the North American, Japanese, and European releases of the cartridges. Plus, I dumped the roms of each myself using the GS. In storage I have an epprom writter (more commonly known as a computer with a little adapter on its BIOS chip) and from some good old stainded glass experience it wasn't hard to solder a few pins on a cart. It's just the thing is in storage and most of the time it isn't very convenient to buy a stack of chips and repeatedly test them. Besides, if you really want something tested, the people at Dextrose aren't complete jerks about it, and since they also have expertise in assembly, if something goes wrong they can usually tell you why.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: