ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Its time we had "ALL BONDS" in their full glory...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You cant just ask for something to happen and expect people to magically do it.

*********My Proposal**********
Make a time machine and break into rare and steal a beta cardrige. Sound Stupid? Yes. Is it possible? No. Would it work? Yes. Am I on crack as I type this? Probably.

Ice Luigi left because he knows he sucks and is a n00b. Am I a n00b? Probably, I am pretty bad at hacking.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

-or you could lay off of him. Annoying requests are one thing, but do you seriously need to keep bashing the crap out of someone who isn't even here anymore?

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if he ever does come back, I think he will get the point.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never said I "want to be the best beta tester" , nor did I claim that I am the best hacker in Goldeneye. Why cant some of you GET A LIFE, and not sit around in these forums all day flaming people. Ironically, the users who flame others, are themselves n00bs.
Razz
ptb: What the **** have you done on these forums other than start USELESS topics, 99% of your posts are absolute radom crap! Evil or Very Mad

wuldntyoulik2no: You need some professional help...

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't have anything nice to say, than dont say anything at all. Or was it "settle it with knives"? I forget these old sayings often. Smile

PTB, stop doing that. Anybody else who flamed Ice Luigi, stop doing that too. And Ice Luigi, stop doing that too. If you really must continue pointless arguements, do it over the PM system.

Now for information regarding this actual thread (oh, is that how its supposed to work? Amazing.) So far we are at this point (correct me If I am wrong):
1. We can put in the Suits and Heads textures.
2. But we cannot out in the proper model for the heads. (We would have to re-make them)
3. There is some chance to get the proper suits models from PD, but it requires some work because GE recycles points.

Then after that it is way too much work to add them into the Character select, but is it possible to re-arrange? We could re-arrange so that four worthless extra characters go where we want the Bonds to go and we sacrifice those particular heads/bodies. Im guessing like the other things in the ROM that I have modified so far, it is compressed and hopefully the bond suits and heads do not take up much space. (Cant go over the limit Smile )

On other stuff related to this topic .... ALL-Bonds may have included the cool fact that the "folders" each have the different photos of the Bonds. I think there was a Gameshark code to re-create that at one point. Is it possible to modify the ROM to do that? Where in the ROM would that type of information be stored?

Kcghost Out.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hold on a minute, I will try to make the all bonds and post some picture, update you in about a half hour.

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright imma try this with your guys's way and not flip out. Luigi you call us flamers so what have you hacked? What have you done besides made the bodies which had been done years before you did it. What projects are you working on? You call PaD a flamer i bet he has can and will do more hacking then you ever have. And what did i do to need professional help all i did was call you out. I didnt axe murder 4 children last night or rape your mother (lol shes to fat i couldnt move the bitches legs). So how bout it ice what have you hacked if your such a better hacker then me what have you hacked?

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First off, very well said Rick. That one was so true and "respectible" and you still put a little dirty trash talking humor in there. Well anyways back to all bonds, like people have said, its very hard to find a face that you can replace fully with a bond, I did a fast replace of 2 sides of a guards head for Moore.

Rarewitch has some much better pictures.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember when Rune (Shadowknight, Dawn of Time & Dante) over at GSCentral.com was making a bunch of custom heads. When the Rare Witch Project first released the face mapper for GoldenEye, he went on a mapping spree. He did Hulk Hogan, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, the characters from TWINE, and even a mask we used to sell. What intrigued me the most was his work on an Auric Goldfinger. One night he posted some in-progress pictures on the board of his modified Valentin Zukovsky. It was great. I don't know if he ever finished it. All it needed was a few tweaks and the golden coloured dress suit. That would have been an incredible piece of work.

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuz i am so awesome i will apologize for flaming ice luigi cuz i was ranting and i go out of control. im off to build my time machine and steal 2 beta cardriges and sell 1 to u guys on ebay. and yes ice luigi i do hav a life and i suck at hacking but its still fun. u guys just care about flaming people so calm the **** down and discuss the topic. we could actually do something productive.

Time machine bitches.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey you don't need a time machine to get the beta games, remember the cd title, Peace Through Surperior Firepower, well heres a word of advice from it, beta goldeneye through surperior firepower!

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo sorry luigi. I do not need help it just really does seem like you are a poser. However we should concentrate on recreating all bonds and stop fighting. We might even be able to make some other bond famous characters. So how about an update on what youve been doing luigi?

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
However we should concentrate on recreating all bonds and stop fighting. We might even be able to make some other bond famous characters.

Thank you for actually listening to me.

Quote:
beta goldeneye through superior firepower

Aye aye Cap'N!

Grab your .44's and storm rare! ALALALALLALALAAH!!!!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*MADDEN VOICE* hahahaha...

*TechnoPP7* I think we should just go to rare and make them confess and

steal the games at night.

or become an emplyee and go into the vault and grab some!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: