ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] Wreck's Multiplayer Pack B...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER] Wreck's Multiplayer Pack B... Reply with quote Back to top

After a very long time sitting on the shelf, it's my pleasure to finally release an update to my original multiplayer map pack. There are now eleven custom levels available, with seven of those playable in the first release. The No Armor cheat option makes a return, as does the ability to let more than one person select a specific character. No Radar is unlocked by default at the start of a new agent file, as well. Flag Tag mode now randomizes the starting location of the token to one of four different positions. You may also notice that every stage plays a random song this time around, keeping the music selection fresh. Two brand new level images have also been created for the pack. Here's some additional information regarding the maps...

New levels include: Chemical Lab, Frigate La Fayette, Armored Train, and Antenna Cradle. Chemlab consists of the lab area from Facility, complete with tables and glassware. Frigate is a heavily optimized version of the La Fayette interior. Train is also the full interior of the stage, with the escape hatch locked off to keep battles inside. Cradle has been greatly optimized and condensed to keep framerate more stable.

Returning levels are: Facility Backzone, The Quad, Severnaya Bunker, Missile Silo, Archives Backzone, Caverns Frontzone, and Aztec Ruins. Some of these have been modified, either in setup or backgound & clipping, to improve performance or weapon layout. Noteable differences include major optimization to The Quad and Silo. Overhead pipes were removed from Quad's BG file, and the slanted walls straightened out to correct an issue with grenades falling through balcony architecture. Launch tubes in Silo are also much shorter and contain fewer rooms to use less resources.

Extra credit goes to: Zoinkity for the Randomizing Flag Token Location Action Block, as well as the No Armor cheat option and select same character feature. SubDrag for getting the No Radar cheat to function properly in its new slot, and the creation of the GoldenEditor - which makes this all possible.

Collage...

Download link...
http://www.battlefieldforever.com/hackers/misc/ge/patches/wrecksmappackb[wreck].zip

or

GoldenEye Vault download page...
http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=109

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=109

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for adding it to the Vault, Sub. I was probably going to PM you a little later tonight to see if you could, but it looks like you were two steps ahead. I like the picture you've done up, too. Smile

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those NGPA settings are GREAT!
Thanks!

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great levels wreck llove the silo and archives....hey do u have an updated .ini yet?
if so could u post a link

thanks peace gri007

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Though I'm not a hundred percent positive, I believe the .ini file available on the GoldenEye Online website has been updated. It should allow your Mupen64 emulator to recognize both versions of the first map pack. Here's the link...

http://www.goldeneyeonline.com/downloads/mupen64k_updated_goldeneye_ini.ZIP

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dec 21st, 2008: I've started on the first update to the map pack. So far, an extra level has been added in, the Silo Topzone has seen some improvements, and the memory allocations for a few maps has been tweaked. Also, in the NGPA version of the package, the character list has some changes. It now includes various mission costumes for certain stars, bonus characters that were unavailable previously, and better detailed names to help determine who is who. I'll try to get in atleast one additional map before releasing the updated patches.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you believe that after 5 years an update has been made to this?! Check out the first post for the details. I haven't added any new images, though. You'll have to play the mod yourself to see the other maps in action.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome Wreck, you always hit the best balance of props and framerate, glad to see more stages in this.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks amazing, cant wait to give it a go Very Happy
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: