ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

PD Singleplayer levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The best part of PD
Part 1
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Part 2
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Part 3
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Part 4
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Part 5
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Part 6
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Part 7
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: PD Singleplayer levels Reply with quote Back to top

Just played this game from the beginning (AGAIN! Very Happy ). I just played it on Perfect Agent, so nothing special. I just realized, how much I like this game, and every part of it.
I usually play this game on different parts, what part of this game is your favorite?

Part One: Mission 1 (defection, investigation, extraction)
Part Two: Mission 2 and 3 (hostage one, stealth, reconnaissance)
Part Three: Mission 4 (infiltration, rescue, escape)
Part Four: Mission 5 (espionage, antiterrorism, confrontation)
Part Five: Mission 6 (exploration, nullify threat)
Part Six: Mission 7, 8 and 9 (defense, covert assault, battle shrine)
Part Seven: Special Assignments (mr blonde's revenge, maian sos, war!, the duel)

My favorite is Part5, but Part 4 will come very close second, very close.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When grouped into parts, they're all equally good, but some single levels are better than others.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've always liked the first three missions, especially Defection.

coolstuff
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I have to say that I beat the whole game and all difficulties all over again. But......Perfect Agent was tuff.........but I got it LOL. I even earned all the cheats too with ease. I just need to do co-op mode with another player. And I also got to finish the firing rang. But other than that i'm pretty much done.

Storm101
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Part 7.

Smoke
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Parts 4 and 5. There's nothing like the adrenaline rush of hearing A51 X.

Could always use more articles there!

(Tobias)
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tough one, all my favorite missions are in different parts. =P

I'd have to say part 2, since I like all of those levels, especially Reconnaissance.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i always liked the area 51 missions

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First 3 were always a blast to play.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always loved the first level and HATED the second one

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
I always loved the first level and HATED the second one

Nah, the 3rd level was a blowout.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd have to go with the first mission set. Defection, Investigation and Extraction. Even though two of them take place in the same location, they did a very good job of making it feel different. Reversing start and end points, putting in other characters, drastically different objectives. Investigation was really good, but the only part I dislike is waiting for the cleanbot to reach the laser grid. Sometimes you stand there for nearly a minute just for the damned thing to re-enter the room. Other than that, it was another solid stage.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I'd have to go with the first mission set. Defection, Investigation and Extraction. Even though two of them take place in the same location, they did a very good job of making it feel different. Reversing start and end points, putting in other characters, drastically different objectives. Investigation was really good, but the only part I dislike is waiting for the cleanbot to reach the laser grid. Sometimes you stand there for nearly a minute just for the damned thing to re-enter the room. Other than that, it was another solid stage.

Totally agree with you. Although, they did the best job in Chicago, I mean, that level blows me away. And Defection is great, always play that level when you start up your N64. Very Happy

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't tell, most of them are insanely kick-ass, I never saw such a variety in locations!

I'd go for two sets actually, the last ones. Pelagic II + Deep Sea : I love the ambiance in these, and they're both eye candy. ;o

I love the last 3 missions because of their difficulty, challenging, and enjoyable gameplay.

And on another note, I love the G5 Building because it makes me think of the Facility... Go figure. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: