ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hardest Cheat To Obtain:
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hardest Cheat To Get?
Play As Elvis
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
FarSight In Solo
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
All Guns In Solo
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Cloaking Device
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None Of These/Other
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
All of them
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Hardest Cheat To Obtain: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think, what is the hardest cheat to unlock in PD?
I think these we're quite hard back then... Very Happy

Play As Elvis - Rescue/Perfect Agent 7:59
FarSight In Solo - Deep Sea/Perfect Agent 7:27
All Guns In Solo - Skedar Ruins/Perfect Agent 5:31
Cloaking Device - G5/Agent 1:30
Or your choice...

I think my choice is the FarSight, I just somehow remember, how I cursed that mission back then... man, I still suck in Deep Sea... Very Happy

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know the world records for G5?
Agent 0:37
Special Agent 0:41
Perfect Agent 0:52

So you got almost a minute to spare...
Laughing

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a real hard time getting the Psychosis Gun in Chicago...until I realized you could drop into the storm drain from above, then it was actually pretty easy. I can't remember if I bothered to get any of the listed cheats or not, unlike GE PD's cheats just didn't interest me all that much.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are some quite good videos on YouTube, how to get all the cheats, without cheating

He got some good videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bizkit047

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I did finally get the Super Shield cheat (complete Carrington Institute: Defense in 1:45 or less), but it took something like 50 tries. You need to be absolutely PERFECT in your execution to get this one! Shocked

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can save time, by not to save the combat training hostages, that is not needed, just open the door, get in a little bit and shoot, so that the enemies will execute all the hostages in there, saves something like 8-9 seconds.
Also help you after you get the RCP, if you use all your combat boosts to evade enemies, and you can program the Skedar ship faster.

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Speed gaming is amusing for me to watch, but not to do, I really don't find enough motivation to play and play and play until I can reach lightspeed.
I have all GE codes thanks to button codes (call me a wussy if that makes you happy Cool), but in the case of PD, I'm missing a a good handfull of them.
The one I did work for is full ammo with no reloading, as I considered the effort paid out.

Frankly, many levels at certain difficulty levels are already hard enough to complete with unlimited time...

I can't really vote because I haven't unlocked any of the explicitly mentioned cheats in the poll and the others I have, except the one mentioned, were achieved just playing normally.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very "formal" when I play, doing things as they are supposed to be done, but cheat unlocking calls for bending the rules, like running past all the enemies and things like that. If you stop to kill them, you don't make it in time... absurd.

"LUDICROUS SPEEEEED!! NOOOOW!!" Very Happy

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think GE has more hard cheat times, than PD...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Way more...

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Skorpion wrote:
I beg to differ.

Me too, but the cheats in The World Is Not Enough beat them both... Evil or Very Mad

Anyways, here's a little trick for the G5 Building cheat.

Set up your Camspy just in front of the conference room entrance, then go through the rest of the level. As soon as you start decoding the vault door, switch back to the Camspy, and trigger the cinema scene. The vault timer will keep ticking down, but since the cinema scene is on, the level time will not increase! Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: