ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hardest Cheat To Obtain:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hardest Cheat To Get?
Play As Elvis
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
FarSight In Solo
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
All Guns In Solo
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Cloaking Device
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None Of These/Other
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
All of them
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Storm101
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Play as Elvis. Not so much a hard time limit, but the level was hard for me.

Farsight was incredibly easy to unlock.

Skedar Ruins on Perfect Agent was surprisingly easy, so all I had to do was do it again only a little faster.

Cloaking Device is simple with the trick (assuming it's even possible without it).

I think GE has more hard cheat times, than PD...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Way more...

I agree. I've done everything on PD (yes, even beat co-op on Perfect Agent) and beat GE on 00A but I still can't get cheats like 2X RCP-90's. Of course, I don't have much motivation either since there are button codes.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend using the word "cheats" instead of "codes" next time. The whole time I was reading that post, I thought you were talking about entering GE button codes into PD! Confused

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Skorpion wrote:
Well a code is a cheat, you are technically cheating right? Razz

Yes, but the type of cheating we're talking about doesn't involve button codes... Wink

Anyways, I've got a ultra-super-duper-fantastic PD strategy guide on hand (from the late great Versus Books) that has great cheat time beating info in it, so if you need any help, I can give you the goods. Cool

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Storm101 wrote:
Farsight was incredibly easy to unlock.

Damn, I never knew, that you can just start running and don't have to listen close, while Elvis activates those teleporters... it just takes something like 1 minute out of the time... Now I think it is way easier...
Shocked

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Skorpion wrote:
I've looked for a guide such as that. I think I had one once, but a friend stole it. Mind giving me a pic? Razz j/k

I've never had that guide before, but I'd love to. And yeah, if you would like to, we could be on Java Chat right now talking me through on how to gain the: All Guns In Solo cheat and Infinite Ammo No Reloads cheat Very Happy

We've got something in common. A "friend" stole one of my guides too! Sad

I'll post the cheat info in this thread a little later, alrighty? Cool

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. First off, Infinite Ammo, No Reloads. (Complete Air Base: Espionage in 3:11 or less on Special Agent.)

Take out the first group of guards with your Crossbow, then race down the tunnel, knock out the stewardess, put it on the uniform, and race back into the base. If you did all of that fast enough, the elevator to the inside left of the front door should be just about ready to open (about 35 to 45 seconds in).

Take the elevator up, knock out the guards, grab the suitcase, head back down, and enter the base. Go down the escalator right in front of you, drop off the suitcase on the conveyer belt, and take the corridor to the right of it. Disarm the two guards on the way to the security room (if you've played this level enough, you should know the way), equip the Dragon you got from them, take out the guards in front of the computer, and turn off the security system.

Run back down the staircase, past the three way intersection, and towards the elevator. You should be next to it at around 2:05 to 2:15 (there's a guy on YouTube who finished the level by this time, BTW). Be sure to watch your back while waiting for the elevator. When you get off, quickly take out the guard next to the laser grid terminal. Then, being careful to avoid the last few guards, work your way though the laser grid and climb the ladder onto Air Force One!

I'll be doing All Guns In Solo a bit later, alrighty?

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When you go in to the elevator, don't get out, the elevator will go back up, and take you straight to the air force one pod.

coolstuff
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Getting the cheats for me wasnt hard at all even when I first started playing this game. I think it was because I was already really good at Goldeneye 007 and my skills were already very good from that game and I just used them in PD. I'm a expert in Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark. Wink Very Happy

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, good memories of 1998 and trying to beat friends/the few people that were good at the game to unlock all the cheats in Goldeneye.
2 x RCP-90's was most peoples last.
I got em all.
On mine and several other peoples copy of the game.
In fact just last weekend, there was a bit of down time at our Smash-fest so I tried to unlock 2 x RCP-90's just for the fun of it. First go, got all the way to the last room, all objectives complete before dying. And I had about a minute and a half to spare.

I also remember people thinking unlocking Invincibility on Goldneye was literally impossible.
Just to show off, on about my 3rd go (about 2 months ago) I got all the way to the end, only failed on Scientest casualties AND did it in 1:47 or so.

Anyway on topic...

I would say that unlocking all the cheats in Perfect Dark was heaps harder than in Goldeneye. I've had both games since near launch, and played Perfect Dark a bit (18 days game time....) and still haven't got all the cheats.
I'm missing Unlimited Ammo and....some other silly one.

Unlimited Ammo, No Reloads was not so hard if you just sat down and got stuck into it.

Invincibility was WAY too easy to get. Made me sad.

All Guns in Solo was tricky, but again do-able if you got stuck in. The trick where you can glitch to the bridge was fun. Not needed though Smile

Anyways, here's a little trick for the G5 Building cheat.

Set up your Camspy just in front of the conference room entrance, then go through the rest of the level. As soon as you start decoding the vault door, switch back to the Camspy, and trigger the cinema scene. The vault timer will keep ticking down, but since the cinema scene is on, the level time will not increase!
Essential I'd say. That was fun to do.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have not really messed around with Perfect Dark cheat codes that much; been playing too much of Majoras Mask. Smile

fantsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OoT is on Wikipedias main page today...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Boo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Hardest Cheat To Obtain Reply with quote Back to top

The one I think is hard is the cheat on Carrington Villa. Special Agent 2:30
Still haven't achieve that cheat. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: