ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

ge emulation for beginners (ex: me)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: ge emulation for beginners (ex: me) Reply with quote Back to top

So far i dl'd the ge rom for my n64 emulator, i was amazed that the graphics actually seemed better, with less of the fog. But there is no sky.
What cool things can you do with an emulator (also bought a usb PS2 controller, feels weird playing ge with out a z button). Yes i am a noob with the ge emulator, go and ahead and laugh and flame me. But what cool things can you do with the emulator...also you guys are awesome with the gameshark!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

isn't it flippin awsome

(I am treying not to swear)

I was a newbie once but I mastered my emulator

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You learn to use it well fast, at least I had to because GE doesn't run on my N64. You can tweak so much crap, and the skys not being there is due to the graphic plugin, Jabo's is probly the best there is, but it has no sky. Setting it up is common sense, the only thing I used from GEforever page was how to configure the controller.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: