ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Blood Mode Code (Sorry For Graphic Name, *laughs*)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Blood Mode Code (Sorry For Graphic Name, *laughs*) Reply with quote Back to top

Now that I have my Gameshark Pro 3.3 working, I can look for codes. I have been looking for the Blood Mode code. Where do I find it? It's the one Wreck made. I went on the Gameshark Codes page on Goldeneye Forever but did not see it. And does it work in Multiplayer Or Single Player, or both?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wrecks blood mode code
8002CA7B 0002
8002CBAF 0002
8002CB57 0002
8002CAFF 0002
8002C9F7 0002
8002C99F 0002
8002C9C8 0002
Credit to Wreck for this Awesome code Very Happy I think there is a shorter one somewhere but I was unable to find it sorry Sad
Also if you are interested I also found this by Wreck
Blood Sprays Out Of Gun 8002CBDB 0002 by Wreck
BTW PM me if you want the link to the Website where I got these codes from there are tons more Wink

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3AEgStKvE

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a link to the thread I made for it here on Shooters...
http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=1084

It contains the full code, as well as some screenshots of it in action.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That blood was beta right? I'm still glad Rare got rid of it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it was one of the values leftover in the hit list for characters. There's smoke, spark, and blood. I still imagine the main reason they decided to lose the blood splatter was to achieve a lower ESRB rating. If the blood could be darkened into a more crimson colour, it'd look a lot better.

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is wrong with the blood it looks fine to me Confused

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TAKA Michinoku9.1 wrote:
What is wrong with the blood it looks fine to me Confused

It's way too bright. Compare it to the blood in PD, which is a more realistic color. GE's blood looks more like the guards are getting hit with red paintballs than bullets...

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks OK to me and I have never played Perfect Dark before. Sad

Gerry Adams

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright thank you all!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice. The blood mode code works ok. I thought it would do what PD did though. Great work on it though. Also, the Squirt Blood From Gun code seemed to do nothing. I'm pretty sure I entered it correctly.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guns don't really squirt out blood, much like a Super Soaker would. Instead, blood appears when you shoot their weapon. It simply replaces the spark that usually occurs when a bullet makes contact with whatever it is that a character is holding. I didn't check, but I'd guess that the Door Decoder and Ourumov's briefcase may be affected, as well.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah I see. Well maybe it's the version of the game I have? A lot of codes I find listed for Goldeneye 007 do not work on my game.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know, there's only three versions of GoldenEye. The North American, European and Japanese releases. There's only one version of the US game, so all codes should work for it. Just make sure you have the right region and aren't accidentally trying a PAL code on an NTSC cartridge.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah. Well, do you think most of the codes I am finding are for the US version? Or PAL? How does one tell?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It depends on where you're finding the codes. The majority of codes, and most of the ones you'll find here at Shooters, are NTSC (USA). If they're for the European version, they're often noted as being PAL. You can't really tell what version the codes are for, so you'll need to rely on what the site says about them. But for the most part, a lot of codes out there are NTSC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: