ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Against All Of Microsfot (Execpt HAlo and 360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Against All Of Microsfot (Execpt HAlo and 360) Reply with quote Back to top

I am completely against all of Microsoft, execpt Halo and X-Box360.

So whta Microsfot owns rare give up a game!! Jesus, it is f**king old school
why the F**K won't they put it on the WII( Confused ) I really think I am going to get a job at Rare and steal myself a beta goldeneye and the goldeneye licensing and get that game on the Wii, Microsoft evolves around the world bill gates(poop-shoot), the system war between Sony and Nitendo I can understand becuase they have been mortal enemeys since PS 1.Microsoft entered the war with the X-Box. I really believe that the game deserves it's place on the system as the greatest old school game of all time! Microsfot deserves to get there yellow, wooden ,cheating ,lazy ,bitching ass teeth knocked into there F**king face.

Evil or Very Mad

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn straight! Death to Windows, Death to the 360, Death to Billy Boy! Twisted Evil

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol. I hate Microsoft, should I start on a rant from the software view? I think i should. Smile

Microsoft is founded by Bill Gates. He is a salesman. He did not invent the internet (Nor did Al Gore) nor did he code his operating system. If I were to delve into the history of windows and DOS, this post would be insanely long, so Ill skip that. There are plenty of other operating systems (linux and others) and grounds for operating systems that are free and just as good as windows. If they had more popular support, they could be about fifty times better than windows, but of course, as long as the evil empire keeps up marketing, the average person has no idea what the hell linux is. Nor do at least 75 percent of people reading this post, probrobly more. And now to curse. GODDAMN F**KIN MICROSOFT! Ah, that felt good. Smile

Oh and Macs just suck. Smile

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mac OS and Linux are better, but there's little software support for the Mac, and almost none for Linux. Windows has full compatibility with everything. Too bad that it's horribly slow and buggy. Evil or Very Mad

kcghost wrote:
GODDAMN F**KIN MICROSOFT! Ah, that felt good. Smile

I'm sure it did. Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
Damn straight! Death to Windows, Death to the 360, Death to Billy Boy! Twisted Evil

yo yo yo..No Death to 360 love 360 Very Happy love Very Happy

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am sorry but that is a very hypocrite thing to say. Sure you can hate microsoft all you want but remember, you are sitting in front of a computer running on windows (microsoft), you chat with your friends using msn (microsoft), you check your e-mails on hotmail (microsoft) and you stream music and videos using Windows media player (microsoft) Those are all branded microsoft. You cannot bash a company when you are using their products, that makes no sense at all. Please think before posting. Thank you Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use Linux. When I do use XP (yes, I admit ms) I use Mozilla Firefox, AIM, Gmail, and Winamp. When in Linux, Mozilla Firefox, GAIM, Gmail, and XMMS. Maybe you should think before posting. Very Happy

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a matter a fact I did think before posting and the post was not targeting you. I was targeting the onwer of this thread (aka. the guy who did the first post) and looks like my aiming did not go right...lol. Good day Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: