ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Project 64 GoldenEye cheats! I want your file!! Please!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Project 64 GoldenEye cheats! I want your file!! Please!! Reply with quote Back to top

I can't deal with the entering interface....KC maybe you have assembled a good pj64 cheat list I can grab from you? Wreck? I have every code I've received in the past three years I think on 1964! No easy way getting them onto pj64 from what I can tell.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL have fun cutting and pasting!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm, yeah I always hated the PJ64 interface, as well as the way it's formatted in it's .CHT file. If you look at it quickly, it seems the same, but I think PJ64 has consceutively named cheats with Cheat1, Cheat2, etc.With 1964 it is possible to simply copy paste right in, and then just higher the group number. I don't use PJ64 much, so I don't have a good cheat list, but I'll check into trying to find an easy way to convert 1964 format to PJ64 or another solution.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's rather funny, I actually prefer the PJ64 cheat setup! Razz
It feels much easier to me. A lot of copy and paste, but it gets the job done. The only beef is the extra spaces that can be placed in the lines, since copying off of a message board usually does this. I go through each line of code and correct it. Takes a bit of work, which is worth it in the end.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Um....the file???

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have much on it, since I end up deleting most of my codes after I check them. Most of them aren't even mine, but other guys like MultiplayerX, KCGhost and PaD. I'm not sure if it'd work for you anyway. You see, my cheat file - as well as many other PJ64 files - don't work exactly the way it should after opening it with Notepad to make modifications. Most of my ROMs don't load up, except for the Zipped files. I'm afraid that I can't be of too much help here. Sad

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D'oh. Oh well, I had to ask anyways. For now at least I don't have the immediate need to switch to pj64.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could get you a bunch of mine (I have three different .cht files) but they'd take a long while to load and they dont' have anything recent on them. Lately all my codes have been directly entered onto GS. Too many work on console but don't on emu.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoink I would appreciate any/all that you have with regards to pj64 cheat files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: