ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Facility full zone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BasBanaan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Facility full zone Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

Has anyone got the facility full zone with doors and objects? So that's NOT the facility full zone you get from this link: http://goldeneyeforever.goldeneyehacks.com/facfz.html
I'm looking for the one with extra doors and more objects. Wink
If you've got it, what are the gameshark codes for it?

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of FACILITY BZ because that one has the fuel barrels in the level.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's probably no way that a full Facility map would work with GameShark codes alone. There aren't enough doors available to fill the entire level in the regular setup, nor would there be nearly enough weapons to fill it adequately. Also, with the amount of codes it would take, it'd likely surpass the maximum amount that a GS can handle at one time. You'd need to upload a custom setup file to your cheating device using the GoldenEye Setup Editor, instead. That's the only way I can see this happening on an N64 console. Otherwise, emulation (or possibly a backup device) is the only way to go.

To answer your question, I don't think there is a "full" Facility multiplayer setup out there, nor would it be playable on a GameShark with just codes.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

man-van-de-akka
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why?
http://goldeneyeforever.goldeneyehacks.com/facfz.html
the lines of these codes are 56 and you can max.251 lines of codes for a gameshark then it is possible with the another codes to used for doors or not?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The thing is, you have to use a pre-existing setup file when using a GameShark to modify a multiplayer map. In this case, we'd use the regular Facility multi setup. As is, there's only enough doors to fill the front area. You can't add anymore doors. Even if you could, it takes a handful of codes to do so. There's also only eight different weapon sets. Spreading those out across the entire stage will leave a lot of gaps. Like the doors, you can't add extra in. Only way you can, is to make them out of doors, but it starts to get more complicated with the ammo crates. You'll be missing glass, too.

Basically, a complete Facility map just isn't going to happen using GameShark codes alone. You'll never have everything in place. Doors, weapons and glass will be less than what's needed. Only by uploading a setup to your cheating device, playing a ROM via emulation, or using an N64 backup device, will achieve the results you're after.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its been a while since I've gameshark hacked so I can't remember the answer to this - but how many bits of data does a pane of tinted glass contain? You could conceivably create a door out of two panes of glass, but for some reason I'm thinking the tinted glass contains an extra 4 bits of data? That would be a problem.

You could also get rid of the body armor to create a door. And maybe get rid of 2 weapon sets, that would give you 3 more doors? For a total of 4 doors created from 2 body armors and 2 weapon sets. That would at least get the lab doors in place.

But even if this were all possible, you'd still be short a few doors and you'd have no additional objects in the stage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: