ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My Video Tutorial On Gameshark Software Code Creator Use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was This Video Helpful To You?
Yes! It Totally Rocked My Socks.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No, It Sucked So Badly That I Threw Up And Passed Out From Sheer Confusion.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It Was Okay. It Did Not Really Explain Things To Me That Clearly.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: My Video Tutorial On Gameshark Software Code Creator Use Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. I have recently, thanks to several members whom helped me get my Gameshark Pro 3.3's working with my PC through the Parallel port, made this video demonstrating how to use and FIX Gameshark Software Code Creator to detect the Gameshark's codelist once again, as long as the Gameshark Pro can run the scrolling main menu (the one with the scrolling text at the bottom). Sure this stuff is right complicated, but the video should help you greatly and also, what the video does not contain, such as clickable links to the files you need to get the job done, are in the video description to the right of the video. Just click "more info" on the upper right of the window on You Tube with all the text in it. I hope this video will help other people with their Gamesharks! I just wanted to be able to contribute and share some of the Gameshark Pro knowledge instilled in me by other members here. Enjoy!

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_XiuYNbe0Q

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent work on the tutorial video, Bowser. It should allow others who have encountered the same problems to get past them, so long as their GameShark has a good serial port.

Question: is your GameShark's LCD green? It looked green in the video, unless it was just something with how the camera recorded it, due to white balance or other electronic interference. I've only ever seen red, so it jumped out at me.

Also, I prefered the original music over that... "hip-hop". Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Thank You So Much. Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! Yes, I have green LEDs on both of my Gamesharks. Also, I only put that music to it because of the "SUBTITLE GUY"(Note the white text subtitles in Times New Roman font). You noticed I said yes to him requesting more modern music. It was all in good fun. Is the quality of the recording of my handling the Gameshark and Nintendo 64 Console good?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was easy to follow you. The most pesky is when we connect the cable to the GS, even you clicked on "Reset Code File Location" there is a chance out of 2 the detect button means "Your device was not found".

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: What? Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad that I was able to help you, but what do you mean about the 2 chances?

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I meant if you connected the cable to the GS, there is a chance if it works or it won't.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah I see. Well even though I am a magical Black Dragon, I cannot fix that small chance.

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Although I'm sure the problem is with my computer the video was good help, and nice green LED lights on the GS.

Thanks for the video Dragon.

I just to get my hands on a new GS!!!

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are quite welcome, my lord.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: