ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Help? Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to play Perfect Dark, but I keep getting stuck at this part:

What should I do to get around it? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Megan

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What emulator are you using? Try setting up a Mem Pak in your input plugin (N-Rage's usually has this), make sure you let the Emulator handle it and check OFF "Raw Data". Also try removing your save file.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes, remove your save file and create another one, perfect dark needs save file to play. if you have any memory cards, but they are full, start the game up with holding the start button and delete some files to make room

radorn

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

are you sure the problem is controller pak related?
PD also has internal eeprom to saveso she should be able to save there even if there's no memory card or it's full...

it's really strange...

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's probably a save file problem, just erase any PD saves you may have and that should do the trick

meg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you guys so much for your help!! I tried doing those things on Project64, but nothing worked. I somehow got Mupen working and now it works. This is awesome!!!

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meg wrote:
Thank you guys so much for your help!! I tried doing those things on Project64, but nothing worked. I somehow got Mupen working and now it works. This is awesome!!!

So you check out
/options/settings/directories where the saves go, and tried to delete all the old ones?
Confused

meg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fantsu wrote:
meg wrote:

So you check out
/options/settings/directories where the saves go, and tried to delete all the old ones?
Confused

I honestly didn't evne know what I did, lol. Does anyone have a Perfect Dark gamesave that they could put up online? I want to play the other multiplayer maps without beating the game in single player again.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meg wrote:
fantsu wrote:
meg wrote:

So you check out
Confused

I honestly didn't evne know what I did, lol. Does anyone have a Perfect Dark gamesave that they could put up online? I want to play the other multiplayer maps without beating the game in single player again.

So you are using Mupen?
Check out this post:
http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=3784

radorn

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, yeah.
Guess my PD save is going to become famous too, like my GE one xDDD

http://www.filedropper.com/perfectdark_1

It's not 100% complete, but if your concern is multiplayer maps, they are all unlocked, as well as all weapons and characters, I think.

Well, just check it out and see for yourself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: