ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

DeleD CE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quaternio
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It looks very good Smile
I'm sure I'll test it soon, but at moment I'm working at some projects and don't know further. I tried to insert the special characters too but I still don't know how to import - even though the graphics for the characters are already completed.

quaternio
Pictures: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=47776#47776

Own translation: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=5227

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey quarternio wir können ja beide an den Umlauten arbeiten. Bin schon am testen also die umlaute habe ich bereits kreiert und in den Setup Editor hinzugefügt. Jedoch habe ich das Problem dass der vorletzte buchstabe in mein Umlaut sozusagen "hineingeht"

ich sehe mir mal dein problem an - muss aber davor noch karten fürs frei.wild konzert bestellen gg
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
quaternio
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
Hey quarternio wir können ja beide an den Umlauten arbeiten. Bin schon am testen also die umlaute habe ich bereits kreiert und in den Setup Editor hinzugefügt. Jedoch habe ich das Problem dass der vorletzte buchstabe in mein Umlaut sozusagen "hineingeht"

ich sehe mir mal dein problem an - muss aber davor noch karten fürs frei.wild konzert bestellen gg

Gerne Smile Ãœber Hilfe freue ich mich.

Ein paar meiner Umlaute sind überhaupt wie ein "Strudel". Siehe auch hier: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=47306#47306

oder

Da sehe ich, dieser Absatz ist nicht gerade sehr gut übersetzt worden Laughing

Quote:
Kaum ein Sprung des Liebhabers, James.

Was habe ich mir denn dabei gedacht? Rolling Eyes

Das werde ich bald ausbessern.

quaternio
Pictures: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=47776#47776

Own translation: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=5227

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ouuu den Fehler kenne ich das passiert glaube ich wenn der Font zu groß ist. Wenn ich morgen aufstehe werde ich mich gleich an die Arbeit machen und sehen was da los ist. Aba jetzt einmal schlafen geh´n ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
quaternio
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
Ouuu den Fehler kenne ich das passiert glaube ich wenn der Font zu groß ist. Wenn ich morgen aufstehe werde ich mich gleich an die Arbeit machen und sehen was da los ist. Aba jetzt einmal schlafen geh´n ^^

Bei mir ist der Buchstabe sogar zu klein^^

Z. B.:
"[" hat 278 Bytes.
"ä" hat nur 246 Bytes.

Hoffentlich wird es irgendwann funktionieren Smile

quaternio

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.

I'm trying to add transparent textures to my map and SubDrag told me that in order to do that I need to make the objects with transparencies the last of their group, but I don't know how to do that. Does anyone know?

Also, I posted some days ago but never got a response. Let's see if I'm luckier this time.
Sogun wrote:

I'm having some issues while texturing a ramp. The weird thing is that I did it before and nothing like that happened. Here's an image to summarize what I'm going to explain.

This likely happens when the ramp doesn't follow the direction of the cartesian coords in any axes. It's like the texture is not in the same plane as the polys, and when I rotate the texture it does it in a weird way.
Is there a way to fix it?
As you can see, I textured before the same ramp in the same conditions, but the texture rotated fine. Is there a way to copy that ramp and paste it to my current file?

Thank you.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ich meine die Pixelgröße. Die Pixelgröße von deinem umlaut muss die gleiche sein wie das original

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mhm es gehts, sieht aba noch ein bisschen komisch aus. Das gleiche mit ö und ü

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

quaternio
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
Ich meine die Pixelgröße. Die Pixelgröße von deinem umlaut muss die gleiche sein wie das original

Sieht gut bei dir aus! Die Umlaute sind gut geworden (wenn die anderen auch so sind wie das "ä") Smile

Was meinst du eigentlich mit Pixelgröße? Die Breite kann man ja variieren, nur die Höhe muss fix sein, sonst lässt es sich nicht importieren.

quaternio

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

das ö sieht gut aus aba vor und nach dem ö ist ein abstand. ü muss ich noch testen. ziemlich tricky das ganze

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im sorry to tell you all this guys but this topic going way off.

We need to stick with the mapping and stuff.

DF Ank1 if you want to talk abowt your germen translated project please do post it into the goldeneye hacking.

And keep it in there thanks.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Wow long time no see DF Ank1. Good to hear that you still want to work on maps.

Anyway to save you the trubel on this. DeleD only works with JPG images.

So if you want to use the images you need to convert into JPG or something other then BMP.

I´ll never stop with Maping. I´m just a lazy bulding cleaner who´s learning for his Master Smile (lol i grew up a 1 year old thread xd)

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brilliant! Just recondnized this because of a friend not to long ago. I cannot wait to try this out when I can. Thanks for this Exclamation

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I've tried Deled starting from today and it is great.
When importing my very basic map for a try, I ended up with a black screen in visual editor. I think it's better asking you guys what the settings mean when you export to .obj in Deled :

Would you please tell me what options are needed ? The "triangulate" and "Normals" are especially confusing terms to me

Since I like Perfect Dark better and with the state of GE:X, I think it's better to me to do maps for this engine, so scale :1 is the only thing I'm sure to do right Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: