ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Activision makes bond? Rate it!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How will Activision do making bond games?
Excellent
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Good
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Fair
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mutated pigs dont make good games!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wait and see
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Activision makes bond? Rate it!!! Reply with quote Back to top

How do you think Activision will do? I myself want to wait and see, might be good, however, might be as fun as the smell of an open casket graveyard.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they will do good, I figure they are a company out to make good games, so they will likey try to copy Goldeneye, like EA. Unlike EA, they might actually be good at it. Smile

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I sure hope they make somthing good out of the bond series. EA might have sold bond because they figured gamers were starting to get tired of their bond games. I hope Activision takes it in a new direction, a good one.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The good thing about Activision is they are responsible for CALL OF DUTY. These games have some of the most INTENSE multiplayer action I've seen since GE and Perfect Dark. The levels are HUGE and immaculate in detail and FEEL. I have no worries about what they will come out with for GoldenEye. They will probably be FPS's next hero since Rare betrayed us!!! J/K. Peace, MultiplayerX

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL rare made only a few good FPS's. If you call grabbed by the ghouls (what a god forsaken, almost Atari ET game) a instense, action packed FPS, then you diserve 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, Rare's FPS sucess was with a completley un-experienced team working on Goldeneye, for most of them it was their first game, which is pretty amazing. And now (I think) a good amount of that team is at Free Radical, whom I would really love to see the bond liscence go to, but I think Activision has proved themselves with Call of Duty so they are good too.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing, Goldeneye came from a noob team, and was one of the greatest games ever, so they sell the bond. Ea gets it, with a great team, they make tomorrow never dies, one of the crappiest games ever, so they keep bond for years, to make one adverage game after another...

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see their first bond game more of a beta ea bond game to see what will work and what wont work. If they figure out what works in single player and multiplayer, they may give us the best bond game we've been waiting for.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone even know why Rare sold the bond license? They had such great sucess from Goldeneye, so why would they sell it after just one game?

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know the whole story but the thing I do know is that Rare did not sell their liscense. I am assuming that EA came and offered them millions to buy the bond liscense. Since Rare does not have the bond liscense and they were screwed over, Microsoft came and bought them so that they can work on the perfect dark series along with other games.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds about right, god I hate EA so much. They need to crash and burn and go bankrupt, or get hacked so all their stock crashes!!!

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But they did bring some good games like medal of honor and battlefield 2 but they did rush with the bond games which is a very very big mistake.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: