ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] - Island
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when i try to apply this patch it says
"unknown error patching, possibly input ROM CRC mismatch"
help

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you check flipping of ROM to ensure unflipped? Tools->Byte Flipping -> Check Flipping. If flipped, byteflip it there.

corrigo21
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impressive level !!
Congrats !!
And i confirmed for those f***ing cameras, they are very well hidden Wink

Raaaaah!!! Why is it written on the site that the last version is 2.2 whereas it's 2.3.

I spent half an hour to look for a xdelta editor, because in the 2.2, i didn't find any "xdelta" below the ips option, whereas it's included in the 2.3 version... Evil or Very Mad

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: - Reply with quote Back to top

I would give you money for mapping. I only saw the pictures, but it is amazing. It gives a new feeling. Just great

PLEASE MAKE SOME MORE MAPS.

I would really pay you for that.
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so i have to download again the editor or what ?

Corrigo 21 what do you mean with :

Raaaaah!!! Why is it written on the site that the last version is 2.2 whereas it's 2.3.

I spent half an hour to look for a xdelta editor, because in the 2.2, i didn't find any "xdelta" below the ips option, whereas it's included in the 2.3 version...

And what the hell means whereas ?
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TimEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whereas = where as (forgot space). as for actually getting it i think i just followed a post on the forums. Vualt might need an update of links. Either way you found it and im glad you liked.

Quote:
so i have to download again the editor or what ?

if you dont have the xdelta options than yes your gonna need a new version.

keep up with the up to date beta. Get em while there fresh outta the oven.
http://www.battlefieldforever.com/hackers/priv/subdrag/runwaysetupeditor.exe (put in same dir as editor and run instead)

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Did you check flipping of ROM to ensure unflipped? Tools->Byte Flipping -> Check Flipping. If flipped, byteflip it there.

well it is unflipped but doesent work
Confused

TimEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm... try it both ways, flipped and unflipped(although im sure you tried that). Are you using a fresh 'GoldenEye 007 (U) [!].z64' ?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry forgot to update # to 2.3 on site (but it really was). Done it now, apologies !

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got it working and its very very very very very very very fun
Very Happy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize for having never left a comment on this map, TimEh!
As Monkeyface said, the part where you're walking through the complex and pass by those windows looking out to the sea is absolutely incredible. You feel like you're cooped up in this cold, airconditioned hallway, then you see this beautiful, warm exterior just waiting for you run out and sun tan. It's really one of those rare jaw-dropping locations in GoldenEye (or an N64 title, in general).

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just tried this level out! frkn hard! I died because of those pesky camara's and the respawning guards Sad .. I will try again tommorow cuz I gotta go sleep.....can't wait to finish the level . it is just awesome

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
You feel like you're cooped up in this cold, airconditioned hallway, then you see this beautiful, warm exterior just waiting for you run out and sun tan.

That's the neat part about the level hands down. It's the opposite of Surface, but at least as breathtaking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: