ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Does no one care anymore about me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Does no one care anymore about me? Reply with quote Back to top

it seems that no one really cares about me or what i do anymore. things i do people say "looks great DK" or "ooh cool" or "thats nice" and dont say anything else. well im sick and tired of that and my self esteem is already low enough that there is a good chance of me commiting suicide and Damnit im about to commit suide if someone dosent act now before its too late. but of course no one care if i died or killed someone. i know im extremely rusty at mapmaking but excuse me i have 5+ mental issues and like i said i have suicidal self esteem and im only 14 and may not turn 15. so pleas this is a warning and i have an inner anger that may cause a death.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We like your maps a lot, but it takes a lot of effort to put into GE so unfortunately no one has time to, I'm hoping you eventually can.

TimEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm..... im not the best at this sortof thing but heres my advice. First off, Fuc|< everyone else. Do this for you. Hell ive been making maps since i was 7 when doom came out. I didnt have the internet till the 2000's. So theres 6 years of maps, code, and other stuff that nobody ever saw. All lost to scrapped computers and the many drive formats. Never got so much as a """looks great DK" or "ooh cool" or "thats nice""". Its about what i learned, and how i progressed. Dont get me wrong, its always great to have some outside praise over something youve created, but really when it comes down to it you our you own best critic. Do this for the love of it. Not for the appretiation for some online forum. Now about the suicide situation well... You gotta make up your own choice. Im not gonna beg no no or say good idea. Cuz well.. i dont know you or your situation. But what i can see is if your willing to post this up here, than suicide is not an option you trully want to take. More or less an action to solve a problem where other actions failed, where the answer is unknown. An uncertanty of self value. No one can give that to you. And not many people will try to cuz lets face, it this world is not the prettiest of places. So you need to do some soul searching, some positive thinking, and do something to get you outta this rut. Sh!t man your 14 for christ sakes. Whats that make you? grade 9. Unplug from this goldeneye sh!t for a bit and go chase some p ussy or get stoned or something. Highschool should be the best time of your life. And if it isnt, make it so. All and all your life is what you make of it. And only you can make it better. Well thats my lil tidbit of motivation. Hope that helps

monkeyface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Remember, whatever you create or accomplish, it doesn't matter a thing. Even if you'd get 200+ responses that tells you how great you are and how great your work is, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you can endure yourself, like yourself and enjoy what you're doing. No appraisal will ever change that. If you think that a comment about your map will make or break your life, take a step back and think.

I started with Hammer when I was, 11? Now I'm 20 and I'm still not very good. It's all about enjoying what you're doing, enjoy what other people create and enjoy what's happening around you, enjoy how things progresses over time. There's nothing more rewarding to me than waking up, grabbing a cup of coffee and a cigarette, turn on the computer and see what people have been up to. As TimEh said, you have to broaden your horizons, and there's plenty of time for that, you're as young as they come. Whether it's in real life or on the Internet, there's plenty of things left to do and see.

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man, don't do that.

I'm not sure if I should talk because I tend to be blunt and if you are as unstable as you say you are, my words could be misintepreted as despise or something, which they are absolutelly not.

I may be wrong, but I have the impression that you may be expecting the internet to hug you and make you feel loved, etc.
That won't happen. It CAN'T happen. If you seek that through your computer you are going to be really frustrated. I know it because I was like that, and sometimes still fall into that again for a brief time.

Recently I was feeling down, and when I didn't get any reply for days in that thread about textures in the hacking forum, it started to feel ignored because I was not in a good emotional state.
You should not let these kind of feelings, no matter how strong or persistent they are, to carry your actions, because they are not good counselors.

Try to do some other activity. Unplug yourself from this a bit and go punch something or run or... whatever. Do something that leaves you exhausted and you'll most surely feel much better and will find yourself in a much better mood.
It may sound stupid but with something that simple everything will appear brighter to you.

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DK, ur great with Hammer ahnd in the middle of 2 maps (Twist and Pre-Dam). Nobody has said nice things about my maps (Octan Baron at GE vault) and nobody has commented on them Sad but anyways Im under a lot of stress aswell with my brothers and people around me who put me down at school so dont commit suicide as you are a great friend to have at this community and your maps are looking great.

1 thing to ask: when is Pre-Dam coming out?

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you know you all are right but i have sooo many ideas and i want to make people happy i do plan to go to college and become a video game somehting. many many ideas that just may not happen. if i could explain my feelings i would be here untill the day i die so thank you again and i dont have a conception of much of anything.
im soo confused Confused Neutral

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know what it is like to feel like that but as long as you enjoy your maps nothing else matters.

I am quite annoyed that i cannot match up to the others by creating perfect dark maps or anything like that.
But you can use the hammer editor which is one of the hardest things to learn how to use in my book.

So ignore other people putting you down and criticising you I get it too and you need to ignore it or use it.

Game Creation and Level Creation has a world of critics it is probably one of the hardest parts of it but Never let what others say get you down the more maps the better I say Very Happy

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3AEgStKvE

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But luckly, you are back.
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: