ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N64 Multi-Part Textures Explained
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have confirmed still need duplicate pixel row - but do NOT need to bring in uvs. Ignore extra green line, added in second one just to be symmetrical.

no overlap, 32 x 32 images, clamp t

overlap 32 x 31, clamp t

radorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just dropping by to warn that the hosting for the pictures in the multipart texture explanation will go down soon. I recommend you grab them and host them elsewhere and edit the post if you still find it useful.

Last edited by radorn on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:
just dropping by to warn that the hosting for the pictures in the multipart texture explanation will go down soon. I recommend you grab them and host them elsewhere and edit the post if you still find it useful.

PS: I'm sure someone arround here has experience grabbing the work of others without making even the smallest effort to contact the original owner if only to say "yoink" or something...

Images backed up to a new host

http://imgur.com/a/UXSs3

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just to clarify. the webspace where they are hosted is a service from my ISP, and I may change it in short, causing the removal of the webspace.
IF the article is still of interest to anyone feel free to copy modify and rehost it. I don't care if you give credit.

loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have the pictures included in this thread?

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loofadawg wrote:
Does anyone have the pictures included in this thread?

I kept radorn's original pictures and edited his first message to update the hyperlinks.

I don't have SubDrag's pictures. I remember he used the X-files logo as texture for his example. Maybe he can find them and reupdate.

But I think it's enough with radorn's pictures.
You double the pixels at both sides of the "seams" between the textures, then make UVs 0 and 1 and apply Clamp T (height) or/and Clamp S (wide) in the 'Replace triangle/group texture/Details' window.

loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet. I wasn't expecting anyone to relink them. At best I was hoping for a zip file.

So awesome.

Thank you sir!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: