ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New Weapons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I don't know, maybe your IP is blocked, Ill check my Firewall, otherwise I cant see why you cant see list.

There may be brief times when its unavailable due to circumstances but these times are brief and all my links (using fgfc) should work.

Trev

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Think Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
I was thinking about this myself. Wreck already reskinned the cougar magnum into the golden magnum, but I'm not sure if that was only intended to be cosmetic or if the weapon's stats will be edited. I had thoughts of reskinning the DD44 into a more common pistol for use by hotel security (it doesn't make much sense for them to have a Russian pistol), but that wouldn't have any other changes made, just the textures used.
You think the DD44 can be put as a silenced weapon?

Glock17
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's my ideas, M1911A1(I dont think the 8 rounds will matter, the old RCP90 had 80 rounds and that was inaccurate, real P90 hold 50 rounds), Colt Commando/CAR-15(Short AR33, CAR-33 maybe?), Thompson, M3 Grease Gun, M14, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, MP40, STG44, M60 LMG(Maybe can be in place of RCP90?), M79 Grenade Launcer, Ithaca 37 shotgun(The Featherlight). If I think of more I'll post em here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_the_Vietnam_War

Anything on this list I guess, hah.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interestingly, 0x50 (hex number) is 80 (decimal number). Same sort of thing applies to the Phantom.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
Interestingly, 0x50 (hex number) is 80 (decimal number). Same sort of thing applies to the Phantom.

Yeah I think they made a mistake.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Silenced ZMG 9mm would be sick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: