ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Favorite Hacked Level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whats your favorite hacked multiplayer level?
Facility Backzone
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
The Quad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Citadel
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Caverns Frontzone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Archives Backzone
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Bunker I
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Runway
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Surface
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Silo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Frigate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Favorite Hacked Level Reply with quote Back to top

Whats yours?

I think I'm gonna have to vote Citadel.
Quad is definitely second though

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'd be facility bZ since i haven't played all of them yet, but facility fZ and bZ have always been our favorite. Then Complex Very Happy hehe

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Facility Backzone is way to cool. The masterpiece or quintessential Gameshark creation. Citadel is beyond words really, out of this world. So, they are so close in terms of fav's for me.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Facility BZ is cool too, but I just haven't played it a lot. I do remember licence to kill snipers was fun in the back room with all the tanks though.

But I still like Quad and Citadel more, they're just so fun to play

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for the Citadel, based on two reasons.

One: It's the stage that we were told wasn't even in the game any longer. The mysterious text come to life. A wonderfully strange map, with interesting architecture and a style like no other. Perhaps the first test stage used to create multiplayer. The amount of work that went into the new clipping. Such seemless gameplay. The time Zoinkity invested in turning this unfinished stage into a multiplayer arena. No matter how good another level may be, this one took so much more.

Two: It's one of the only maps listed that I didn't hack! Hehe.
Infact, the other two are Silo and Frigate. But since their both bare and suffer from blackoutting problems, I wouldn't choose either as a favourite. If Frigate had some doors, perhaps.

Between all of the maps I've hacked (so far), it's hard to say. Facility Backzone was the big one. I can't say how many people have played atleast the original version, but I know there are a lot. Maybe it was popular because it was the first of its kind, or maybe because the Facility is just such a great stage. Either way, it makes me proud whenever I read that someone has tried it out. Archives Backzone was a longtime coming. GE Master can tell you that much. Wink Although it's cool, it's not my favourite. Caverns Frontzone has this special quality about it. It could be the map itself, coupled with all the explosive barrels placed throughout the stage. Bunker i marked the first mission map converted into multiplayer level, complete with props. It might be a smaller version of Bunker ii, but it's a nice and small area. The Quad was designed to be a death trap. The frames may suck with 3 & 4-Players, but just imagine that it's Slow-Mo mode in Perfect Dark. Razz

I've got three *new* stages in the works, so stay tuned!

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I've got three *new* stages in the works, so stay tuned!

Wow I cant wait! Any hints on what they will be?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A hint?
I'm afraid you're just gonna have to wait and see. Wink

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah, sounds good. You know I'll be waiting Smile

PaD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Facility BZ is THE hacked map :p

it's just awesome sniping around in the gas tank room and that...
this is cool in Archives BZ, too, but since Facility is my favorite level anyway, Facility BZ is the best hacked one.

btw, 3 new levels, sounds good!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Citadel wins. I finally played it and it rocked my socks off Razz
umm... yeah. and its the only one ive tried... but since rare said it didnt exist... its all that much sweeter

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Runway . Its easy to snipe opponents down in the wide open space.

Grudge
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Citadel!!!

I have not had a chance to play Citadel multi yet
but got a chance to load it in solo and got to float around
and it looks awesome

Citadel #1

Thanks goes out to the people
who made that possible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: