ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Earthbound?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Earthbound? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone heard anything about a follow up to Earthbound... other than that piece of crap Mother 1? For those who own it, and did not download the ROM, it is an excellent game. Do not deny it. In other news... Super Smash Bros. BRAWL! PIT IS IN IT! YES!

thats all...

RIDERS PWN! but we lost corey holmes... so they suck now... but we got a better QB. wow... totally off topic.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are these games any good? One of my friends will sell me one of them, I forget which one, for N64 for $2! Is it worth the investment?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for 2 bucks? nah... the original for snes is the best.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EarthBound? I remember trying that out (SNES Emulator) a while ago, pretty good, reminded me of Pokemon for Gameboy, Red and Blue. Now those were good games. Smile I hate the entire pokemon franchise now, but the original pokemon games were good, lol. I havent heard anything about another EarthBound game, no, but it would be a good game for Nintendo to make for the Wii (wait, was it made by nintendo?), but that kid (ness?) was in Super Smash Bros Melee, so you would think the game is still remembered at Nintendo. I just checked into this: whoa, this is wierd. April 20th they released Mother 3 in Japan, but no word on an American release, its for the GBA. All the info for this series is at http://starmen.net/.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: