ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Agent Dossiers needed for GoldenEye vault!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can add me SubDrag

Recon photo:

Biography: EternallyAries is a good mapper for goldeneye 007 and he has made some good and fun level call New york and Donut land and a lot more

Email: EternallyAries@aol.com

Last Known Whereabouts: Las Vagas

Multi Character: Trevelyan

Favorite Classic Solo Level: Archives

Favorite Classic Multi Level: Complex

Favorite New Solo Level: Island

Favorite New Multi Level: Citadel

Favorite Weapon: Silenced PP7

Best GoldenEye Story: I love it wen i got the game shark for goldeneye 007 wen we use the code to go thu wall on Multi made the
game so much better then before.

Heard about GoldenEye Editing: I did not heard about the Goldeneye Editor but i wus looking for gameshark codes and and find this website call Goldeneye Vault thats wen i started editing goldeneye level and stuff

Advice for Future GoldenEye Editors: Well all i can say is that if Your Stuck on your level ask all of us here at shootersforever we will do are best to help you.

Upcoming Projects: i do not have no Project yet but i hope i will soon.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bump

I forgot to add Finished Projects info in the 00 Agents SubDrag hare it is.

Finished Projects:

Donut Land

Archive FullZone

Antenna Cradle

Cargo Ship

New York City

Jungle

The Game

Well thats all i made so far.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry that was my bad, it auto-links up, but missed your space, it's fixed now

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you SubDrag. Smile

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well,I think I was requested to do so,going to say a lot Very Happy

Recon Photo : http://sr.photos3.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP219/k2193043.jpg (just random picture with my emblem-a silver eye)

Biography: Young gamer, growed up with handhelds and the Nintendo 64, Goldeneye became the favourite at once. Started to get interested in Goldeneye editing because of a desire to make the ideas he had with Goldeneye come true. Made a few simple but hopefully amusing levels with the Alfredo Lamberra theme,and more creations with this theme are to be expected!
Interested in a lot of other things like classic games (Super mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon,...)

Email: alec.trevelyan.69@gmail.com

Last known whereabouts: West-Europe, Benelux

(Finished projects,I guess,you can check them yourselve in my signature)

Favourite Multi character: Trevelyan, he has that always mean looking smile on his face.

Favourite Classic solo level: Facilty, of course, you can play it in thousand and one ways if you want, and it never gets boring.

Favourite Classic multi level: Facilty, again, it became even more fun when you were able to get in the backzone with cheats.

Favourite New solo level: Must be Island and Cliff base. Those are the ones that inspired me of making my own levels. They're both unforgettable and just amazing.

Favourite New multi level: Well, this might sound strange but a map called "The Lab" (I believe it's part of BMW's multi pack) became epic when me and my friends discovered the pink test tubes were explosive.

Favourite weapon: Silver PP7, because it is shiny and shoots through things,how cool is that?

Best Goldeneye story: Me and my friend were using the 'aim button and c-right/left trick' to pop up behind a door and trying to shoot each other(Licence to kill mode). Suddenly I shot through the door and killed him. That's how I discovered the hidden abilty of the Silver PP7! Smile

Heard about Goldeneye editing: I remember I once found the Goldeneyevault site, must have been 2010, and I was incredibly happy there existed something to make your dreams of Goldeneye come true. Too bad but I even failed to understand how to play a new level because my english wasn't advanced enough. 2 years later I tried and succeeded,and after playing new levels I started to make some myself. And I'm still amazed of the power of the GoldeneyeSetupEditor.

Advice for future Goldeneye Editors: Advice from me? Well, I'd say, never say never again. Even if all this seems so impossible, you have to keep trying. The more effort, the more satisfaction you'll get. Despite the fact that I'm unwise and a fool (also because I'm in love Wink ), I still try to help as much as possible. Never hesitate to ask help. Not only me, but everyone will be glad to help you.

Upcoming projects: Alfredo Lamberra prologue plus some bonusses.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK you're up! Need Reys too.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot SubDrag Very Happy
yeah I will inform Rey if he misses not see this post.

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For the Photo you could put the one from here or my Youtube really doesent matter.

Bio: Well He Might be the only Puerto Rican guy here who Hacks or Mods Goldeneye (Correct me if im wrong) He is always himself no matter who or what is going around him.

Email: Criadic@aol.com

Last Known Whereabouts: Unknown

Multi Character: Russian Infantry or what I call him Puerto Rican Infantry

Favorite Classic Solo Level: Bunker 1

Favorite Classic Multi Level: Complex

Favorite New Solo Level: To much to decide

Favorite New Solo Level: MonkeyFace's patch of all new levels

Favorite Weapon: DD44

Favorite Goldeneye Story: When my mom would always play Goldeneye.
She was addicted to it. She was stuck on Train 00Agent. I remember just sitting there while she played. Funny thing about all this is that she would actually have dreams that she was inside the game holding the gun.

Heard About Goldeneye Editing: I really never had a clue about the editor or anything. I came a across it when I was looking up Cheats on Youtube,and also Funny Videos. I saw a video of the fan made level of the complex(End of the level Baron Laughs) Till then I ended up doing my research on it learned more and did everything you know me for.

Advice For Goldeneye Editors: Well first before you even bother to start making the level. Think of everything in your mind. Start thinking what level is best for what you want and thinking what music and guards would match. Next test your actions often,never know what would make something crash. It's a good idea that when done with a action test it. Then make another and Test it. That way you could tell automatically what action it is that acts up. Another,if your like me and can't see the sky,have a buddy or someone test it for you. I usually leave the whole level empty and just change the sky so it wont spoil nothing.
Of course ask for help, I would have never released or done nothing if I had never asked.
Final Peice of advice from me is.....Just Have Fun Doing it!!

Upcoming Projects: You'll See

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're in. I can't remember criteria, but I think secret agent is 5 levels associated with you. 00 agents are creators of editor.

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uh what? But I noticed you put levels that SilverEye did on my slot or space.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops that is fixed now, sorry.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey but now in my slot a big part of my levels dissapeared!!!!there only (four?) of the ten visible!!!!!
and I'm degraded to agent Sad

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I wonder if I accidentally spelled your name Silvereye and SilverEye someplaces. I'll fix it.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah it's just when you click 00agents you only see my first four levels and agent rank-when you click on my file you see all my 10 levels but still agent rank, I thought 5 levels or more was secret agent? Confused

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Think it's fixed oops! Small bug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: