ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

FUK YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS AND DIE !!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: FUK YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS AND DIE !!! Reply with quote Back to top

ALL YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK .. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIFES AND NO GIRLS.. THATS WHY YOU ALL COME IN HERE AND TALK ABOUT GAMES CUZ YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO CUZ UR ALL SO DAMN USELESS. I WISH I FELT BAD FOR YOU BUT I DONT CUZ U GUYS SUCK DICK .

P.S. GREENS IS BACK !!!!! AND KGHOST IM GOING TO TORMENT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE CUZ I HAVE 6 COMPUTERS HAHAHAHHAHAHA P.S. #2 IF YOU FIGHT ME I WILL STOP FOREVER.....

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're the one with no life.

First of all, you only say these things because you know that you'll never be tracked down.

Second, if you want people to suck your dick, you're obviously damaged in some way.

Third, we do have lives. This is just our hobby. Video games are not low class. You are.

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO THAT crap IS YOUR HOBBIE .. SO YOU REALLY ARE NERDS WOW GET A JOB U FAGGET

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I KNOW THIS ONE GAY wussy BICH NERD .. HE IS STRAIGHT UP GAY ILL GIVE YOU HIS # ... 1-800-YOU-RGAY

Last edited by greensaysfuckyouall on Fri May 26, 2006 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
LMAO THAT ***** IS YOUR HOBBIE .. SO YOU REALLY ARE NERDS WOW GET A JOB U mean person

Does hobby = obsessed? Not the last time I checked. We talk about games casually.

I'm not a mean person. I'm just trying to show you how hopeless you really are.

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HOW AM I HOPELESS ... I GOT wussy .. I GOT A JOB .. AND I DONT PLAY FAGGET BICH NERD VIDEO GAMES .. SO ID STFU IF I WERE YOU

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
I KNOW THIS ONE GAY mean person ASS NERD .. HE IS STRAIGHT UP GAY ILL GIVE YOU HIS # ... 1-800-YOU-RGAY

Edited for "reasons"...

Last edited by The Extremist on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT DO YOU GOT ... NOTHING BUT THIS WEBSITE UR VIDEOS GAMES AND YOUR ONLINE FRIENDS THAT HAVE NO LIFES

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK RETARD OBVIOSLY YOU CANT READ.. i have wussy !!!!!.. IM HELPING YOU GET HIS NUMBER CUZ ALL YOU FUK TARTS ARE GAY

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
HOW AM I HOPELESS ... I GOT wussy .. I GOT A JOB .. AND I DONT PLAY FAGGET BICH NERD VIDEO GAMES .. SO ID STFU IF I WERE YOU

You probably hate women, and we aren't nerds. We just like to play and talk about games casually. We are not obsessed with them.

*slight edit*

Last edited by The Extremist on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

.. LEARN TO READ U DUMASS FAGGET

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
WHAT DO YOU GOT ... NOTHING BUT THIS WEBSITE UR VIDEOS GAMES AND YOUR ONLINE FRIENDS THAT HAVE NO LIFES

We have much better lives than you do. You're just upset because you are the hopeless one.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
OK RETARD OBVIOSLY YOU CANT READ.. i have wussy !!!!!.. IM HELPING YOU GET HIS NUMBER CUZ ALL YOU FUK TARTS ARE GAY

Maybe you like women, maybe you don't. But you sure do like to talk about homos.......

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
.. LEARN TO READ U DUMASS FAGGET

I can read, and I'm certainly not a homosexual. I think that you are, though.

Good day. Smile

*slight edit*

Last edited by The Extremist on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EXACTALLY YOU TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES ONLINE ... AND UR TELLING ME THATS NOT NERDY .. WOW U REALLY ARE A RETARD .. OH AND IM NOT A HOMO .. FOR THE 3RD FUKING TIME IM HELPING YOU GET A MAN DUMASS.... AND YA I AM OBSESSED WITH SEX .. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET wussy DUMASS ... YOU WOULDNT KNOW CUZ YOU GET A DICK UP UR ASS FAGGET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: