ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

FUK YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS AND DIE !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH AND I DO HAVE A LIFE THANK YOU .. I HAVE A JOB AND wussy .. SO STFU .. YOU AINT GOT SHIIIT ON ME BICH

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
EXACTALLY YOU TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES ONLINE ... AND UR TELLING ME THATS NOT NERDY .. WOW U REALLY ARE A RETARD .. OH AND IM NOT A HOMO .. FOR THE 3RD FUKING TIME IM HELPING YOU GET A MAN DUMASS.... AND YA I AM OBSESSED WITH SEX .. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET wussy DUMASS ... YOU WOULDNT KNOW CUZ YOU GET A DICK UP UR ASS FAGGET

Have you ever tried thinking that some people who like video games aren't obsessed with them?

If you're trying to get on my nerves, it's not working. I'm sure you can see how I've kept my cool so far.

I hope the administrator deletes this soon. Your posts could make anybody feel a bit stupid.

I won't be replying again, because you're possibly an attention seeker, and I've given you enough.

Thank you for your time, and good day. Smile

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOU WONT REPLY AGAIN CUZ YOU CANT .. YOU DONT GOT SHIIT ON ME .. I OWNED UR wussy ASS .. GO FUK UR FRIENDS AND GOODBYE

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I HAVE TO GO .. AND U CAN DELETE ANYTHING YOU WANT CUZ I LL BE BACK .. LATE FAGGETS ... OH YA THE ONLY WAY I WILL STOP IS IF KCGHOST FIGHTS ME

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, I do find it funny seeing schizophrenic **** like you. Your obviosuly so much of a **** looser and have the crap beaten out of you the whole time that you go to forums and try to vent your anger and act like some sort of tough guy abusing people you think are nerds because they enjoy video games. I can see you now, a pale skinned looser who sits and home all day and masturbates over your pathetic abuse to innocent people.

Your so retarded you can't even work out how to press the capslock key you **** freak.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doctornull wrote:
Hmmm, I do find it funny seeing schizophrenic **** like you. Your obviosuly so much of a ***** looser and have the ***** beaten out of you the whole time that you go to forums and try to vent your anger and act like some sort of tough guy abusing people you think are nerds because they enjoy video games. I can see you now, a pale skinned looser who sits and home all day and masturbates over your pathetic abuse to innocent people.

Your so retarded you can't even work out how to press the capslock key you ***** freak.

He wants you to get angry. Don't give him what he wants. I kept my cool to piss him off. Smile

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
doctornull wrote:
Hmmm, I do find it funny seeing schizophrenic **** like you. Your obviosuly so much of a ***** looser and have the ***** beaten out of you the whole time that you go to forums and try to vent your anger and act like some sort of tough guy abusing people you think are nerds because they enjoy video games. I can see you now, a pale skinned looser who sits and home all day and masturbates over your pathetic abuse to innocent people.

Your so retarded you can't even work out how to press the capslock key you ***** freak.

He wants you to get angry. Don't give him what he wants. I kept my cool to piss him off. Smile

crap i rose to the bate, oh well he needs to get taught a lesson. Hes obviously a paranoid szhizo though, hes been making multiple acounts where he pretends to be his freind and a guy who likes goldeneye.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back to the fourms Greens! LOL this is actually quite funny. I'm not gonna take a side but I kind of knew that greens would be back. This is actually a funny fight to watch, but sadly greens, I don't think that KC will fight you. It isnt because he's a nerdy fuk, but he is actually a mature guy, NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE, but I actually do respect that, he has self controll and doesn;t just explode over anything. But... Greens, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU DO PLAY GOLDENEYE, you wanna know why? Because if you didn't you never would have found these fourms, and you never would have looked in the Goldeneye section and found KC. I don't wanna get involved (yet anyways...).

Please note that this message was written from a nuetral stand point, in no way does this express my personal feelings about the matter itseld, just that it is quite funny and also I was just stating the facts. PTB out

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I dont check the forums for one day and you guys let this guy back in, oy, lol. Haha, leave greens alone, eventually hell leave.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm, did greens get banned... again?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
LMAO THAT ***** IS YOUR HOBBIE .. SO YOU REALLY ARE NERDS WOW GET A JOB U FAGGET

Get a life bitch Evil or Very Mad

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dude, get a life. games are a casual thing. some guys on here (the creator, ge master) are married with kids. dont you have better things to do, like your post-op transvestite?

edit: oh, he died. yay.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
I HAVE TO GO .. AND U CAN DELETE ANYTHING YOU WANT CUZ I LL BE BACK .. LATE FAGGETS ... OH YA THE ONLY WAY I WILL STOP IS IF KCGHOST FIGHTS ME

You know greens, you can suck your balls you **** retard!!

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SurfaceFreak wrote:
You know greens, you can suck your balls you ***** retard!!

This guy sounds like an attention seeker. You need to keep your cool. That will really piss him off.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright.. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: