ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

FUK YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS AND DIE !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SurfaceFreak wrote:
You know greens, you can suck your balls you ***** retard!!

Wow, now that is a talent.
Some people need ribs removed in order to pull that off.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL he didn't come back.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
SurfaceFreak wrote:
You know greens, you can suck your balls you ***** retard!!

Wow, now that is a talent.
Some people need ribs removed in order to pull that off.

Well he can do it already so why make a post about it

Last edited by technoPP7 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You guys are taking this at kind of a nerdy aproach and also giving this little nazi way to much credit for what he is trying to do. First off the Fu'cker is gone, and 2nd hes some lonely guy sitting at home WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND OR A JOB, who is trying to be a rebel and is one hell of a poser. Hes abviously about 13, of course is a virgin, is adopted and his parents don't love him, so instead of doing the usual cut his wrist in the bathroom with a rusty razorblade, he fgound this site. He is trying to make himself look all big, bad, and cool, but in reality is probly one of the lowest scumbags on this planet and wants to die due to the fact that he has no friends. His dad probly beat him so bad because he is such a failer at life, that he became a retard, because he couldn't spell if he had to. Attention seekers, pitiful. Go cry to your mother at how a bunch of "nerds" made fun of you because your life is a waste, a big fuc'king lie. Go get some friends and have fun jerking it for the rest of your life. Twisted Evil

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

While the first half of your post seemed to make quite a lot of sense, the latter half got a little carried away. I would almost categorize it as being a little bit hardcore. He's come and gone in the past, so I'd expect to see him pop back in to harass KC some more. Personally, I think KC is a cool guy. Of course, I'm not very cool, so I don't know how far that'll get him. But it's the thought that counts, right? Wink

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, hes gone. Likeley to come back another day. Wow, ptb, ur like the master of insulting status stories, damn, that is hardcore, lol.

In off-topic news! Wreck! Two more posts and you might get 00 Agent!

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS IS GREENS .. EVERYTHING I JUST TOLD ALL OF YOU GUYS .. IS A LIE .. IM JUST MESSIN WITH ALL OF YOU . HAHA ... IM NOT GOING TO FUK WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE AND "PTB"... YOUR NOT BAD .. JUST LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS ... he knows whats up.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He's baaaaack! Cool

You are very socially maladjusted.

Do you really think that you're cool by telling everybody to suck your balls? These days, people who know their way around a video game are considered cool. Since you think video games are stupid, you have no hope.

If you want attention so much, why don't you just try and get along? That will make you popular, and get you a good form of attention. Sure, it might take longer, but it's more rewarding than what you're doing now. Sad

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never saw that coming...

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now the question is... green, what is your interest in goldeneye? i would really like to hear something from you. i dunno, it would be cool. and ptb, pm me and tell me what is up with this. quote: "PTB"... YOUR NOT BAD .. JUST LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS ... he knows whats up. end quote.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why is GE Master allowing this?

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im a little late on this but why the hell are you here? I am not going insult by this is my theory:

Your younger than 14
You are immature
No, you dont get wussy, you may be a wussy
Your so cool that u go to a message board to vent out your anger
No, were not nerds, my highschool GPA was constantly 2.5
You need to pick out arguments at a video game messageboard, i garentee you never fought anyone
You probably will return and argue with me, you cant do crap
I gaurentee your an emo halo 2 freak
Yes i do get girls, but i dont brag about it, its not like noone here hasnt
Suck dick is your best insult

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who started this fight anyway?

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, he found kc in the some page about the silo. He said his picture was gay and he wanted KC to fight him, but KC wouldn't. But if you read this close...
**** wrote:
THIS IS GREENS .. EVERYTHING I JUST TOLD ALL OF YOU GUYS .. IS A LIE .. IM JUST MESSIN WITH ALL OF YOU . HAHA ... IM NOT GOING TO FUK WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE AND "PTB"... YOUR NOT BAD .. JUST LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS ... he knows whats up.

Could he be gone forever now? To bad, I laughed a lot to this post.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goofy. People who start fights like that need friends. It takes a REAL man to try and make peace first. I can throw down with the best of them but it is UNCOOL to go around messing with people. It's just plain ignorance and immaturity. Some people are just like that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: