ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

FUK YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS AND DIE !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think GE Master is the only one with mod powers, and he might be on vacation. or he just does not care.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SiberianSpecialForces wrote:
Im a little late on this but why the hell are you here? I am not going insult by this is my theory:

Your younger than 14
You are immature
No, you dont get wussy, you may be a wussy
Your so cool that u go to a message board to vent out your anger
No, were not nerds, my highschool GPA was constantly 2.5
You need to pick out arguments at a video game messageboard, i garentee you never fought anyone
You probably will return and argue with me, you cant do *****
I gaurentee your an emo halo 2 freak
Yes i do get girls, but i dont brag about it, its not like noone here hasnt
Suck dick is your best insult

hey....no halo 2 trah talking..the emo is funny Laughing

the fricking lol smilie looks like a nervous laugh..

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zerojett wrote:
i think GE Master is the only one with mod powers, and he might be on vacation. or he just does not care.

It's a mixture of both.

#1. People have the right to act like children if it makes them feel better, it's a free country.
#2. However don't be surprised if you get banned and your ip address is reported as spam for acting like a jerk.
#3. It's a lot easier to just act mature and learn to get along with others and learn to KNOW them before you just start JUDGING them over stupid crap.
#4. Most users on here INLCLUDING the OWNER started this forum for GAMERS, not for people to come in here and bicker at eachother.
#5. LAST - Unless you're just a flat out bully, some of this should sink in...HOPEFULLY.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

**** wrote:
IM NOT GOING TO FUK WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE

I think you guys are just talking to yourself now.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah. i think it was ptb who posed as greens. possible? yes. likely? you decide.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol I didn't pose as greens.

Edit: If you look back, he was at these fourms originally about a month or so before me.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey i stick up for my friends i got your back on this joe. Yo jett ptb aint it. He came about a month between "green incidents" and check the memberlist if you dont believe me. Also without a doubt i'm sure greens got banned or somthing but ptb was still on here talking. Hey i could turn it around and say you could have been posing as greens and how could you prove you didnt? Just because ptb can tell it like it is and greens mentioned his name doesnt mean ptb is greens. Hey like i said your the one who brought up that someone might have been posing as greens so that could mean that it was really you and you are trying to pass the blame. I myself dont think that but hey thats about as much evidence as you had on ptb. Sheesh!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it ain't PTB.. if it was he would confess. Greens is a spammer who wants attention. he can go suck his **** rooster and get a **** life.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you please let this thread go to rest now!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*temporarily British* How in the bloody hell did this topic go four pages! Greens left years ago! *now Jamcain* You guys need to calm doawn man. *now gamer* STFU. *now me* Yeah, lets let this thread go. I mean, the most useless thread on these boards is still alive and getting attention! Cmon! We insulted Greens enough!

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please delete this topic. im very pissed off at seeing the forums load with this at the top.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not deleted yet.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to respond to everything. Only "I" can do that, I'm the official spammer. I did post a lot in topics just recently, but at least they have substance of some sort or I desperately try to incorporate humour into it somehow.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: