ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Carrington Villa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Carrington Villa Reply with quote Back to top

What's with the dead guard in the shower room?
It makes that part look like the aftermath of a Michael Barrymore party

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Considering he's a CI soldier, he's probably either Carrington's personal bodyguard, or the first dumb fool who tried to rescue him...in the bathroom.

I always liked how PD gave you several weapons by killing a guard carrying them, rather than just laying them on the ground.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know why they always did this, seems like just inviting glitches. It is cool though.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always dreamed of playing the Carrington Villa attack with DataDyne members.
Very Happy

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woot my first post. Ok I was about to ask this question when I saw that it has already been posted.Have you guys noticed that sometimes the guard is there and sometimes isn't?Maybe it's because he already dissappeared because I was to slow to see him XD

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never bothered to see if it's time-based or bodycount based. Probably the latter; PD starts removing guard bodies once there are too many to display, and since he's the first guard killed in the mission, he'll be the first to go.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
I've never bothered to see if it's time-based or bodycount based. Probably the latter; PD starts removing guard bodies once there are too many to display, and since he's the first guard killed in the mission, he'll be the first to go.

probably true

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are we sure that he didn't simply slip while taking a shower and broke his neck? Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Are we sure that he didn't simply slip while taking a shower and broke his neck? Razz

Fully clothed? Razz
but I remember playing this level for the first time and seeing him and thinking "Wtf?" haha. I was confused.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure how well a nude man in the shower would've gone over with Nintendo. Wink

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They could have wrapped him up in a towel haha. I guess someone else really had to use the bathroom and couldn't wait.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: