ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] TAKA Michinoku 9.1's Irish Caverns (GE007)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: [MISSION] TAKA Michinoku 9.1's Irish Caverns (GE007) Reply with quote Back to top

Take on Pepe in this difficult but interesting level! Also it's great to see a superb new level from Taka.

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=186

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This level is insanely fun, although at times there are way too many guards onscreen than my computer can handle. I noticed an issue involving the ID check at the beginning, I went to ID while in the elevator and hit Z to check to make sure I wasn't accidentally still on Unarmed and I left the elevator and it said the Id check was already done. Also, camera's that don't disappear once destroyed lead to me trying to shoot out cameras that are already destroyed haha. Also, the shooting of the guard after the ID check is probably my favorite moment from any Bond level. Great job!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Camaro wrote:
Also, the shooting of the guard after the ID check is probably my favorite moment from any Bond level. Great job!

Same here! I loved it. Bond: And one more thing...

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gee Glad to hear everybody is enjoying it.

Also glad to hear my fighting force is good and Difficult.
Strongest Army in the World Good luck guys lol

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3AEgStKvE

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uhhhh...
is the end actually beatable?

i can get there, even on ltk, but after that...yea.

Note-picture was taken with cheats so i could get behind the immense swarm of guards in the final tunnel

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You opened the door a lot didn't you
Should have knew this sorta thing would happen. However there is a test that checks if the door is closed again before allowing that to jump to the beginning.

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope, only opened it once to get through.

And this picture was taken after one of the guards threw a grenade and blew up all the others on the opposing side of the tunnel O_O.

but yea, this is more or less the amount you get if you enter the room, shoot just enough guards to get to the bend, and then turn around.

Of course, doing this without the invinciblity cheat is impossible, even with max Armour, these guys would have hit you 15 times over as you were trying to get through the tunnel.

I may have a trick to get through it involving remote mines, but idk, 5 guys spawned behind me when i first tried it >.<

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They spawned the second the others did.
They just reacted when they heard you or noticed a change of direction they can take. it is possible to take them out with ease.

Gerry Adams

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow thats a lot of guards. What do you have to do to spawn all of them? I don't remember running into that many.

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am confused also i cannot spawn that number of guards either Question

Gerry Adams

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(Army Commander)

SEND OUT OUR WHOLE ARMY TO BOND SO THEY CAN ELIMINATE HIM!

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know what hapeened, but that happened to me as well.
Laughing
I blasted my way through and almsot died

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is you need to fight off each wave as they come rather than run through. Or else your dead lol

Gerry Adams

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well, what seems to happen to me is the first wave comes through the tunnel to where you meet the boss as normal, and the second wave gets stuck behind the crates on the upper catwalk.

Those guys are easy enough to gun down (unless you let one of the other soldiers warp through the crates when your not looking, allowing him to peg you in the back)

anyway, somewhere from after that to the elevator room door (with 5 or 6 guards in front of it that you can just blow up with a mine), there's a battalion that doesn't spawn until later, so if you move too fast, they end up behind you. (i think this is the group at the bottom of those spiral stairs. not sure).

After all of that, whenever i open that door, 300 guards (well, around the amount in the picture, i guess, can't really see past the tube) just pour out of it and overwhelm me @_@. No amount of remote mines or ar-33 fire seems to lessen their numbers at all T-T. Eh, i'll figure it out someday.

Anyway, when i took that picture, i had on turbo mode, infinite ammo, invincibility, and the magnum cheat. What i did was zip to the end of the level as fast as possible, blasted my way into that room, and immediatly ran to the end and screencaputered what was behind me.

though, i wonder, do all the guards in the sequence spawn there, or just the ones for the end?

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They are all part of the first wave. the second wave is trough the door and third wave is the escape room.
the group at the bottom of the spiral staircase check if your in range of a preset that may be the problem but i am pretty sure i blocked that off from being able to happen.
just the end assault spawn there.

Gerry Adams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: