ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] Antenna Cradle Source v1.0 (GE007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Ill Tell You Guys Now Ok You Clip The Land Now Click on Redo Clipping
Then Click on Stan Convert Now I Add Pics For The Ress

Ok Click on The Clipping Then Rite Click on The Fall

Then Rite Click on

Now The Fall Sho Red That is Good Now Click on The Fall Clip

Then Rite Click on Land Then Click on

Then it Sho Blue on The Land

Now Do The Same on Rite Fall That is it

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes it would interesting me too. he subrag can you finally make a topic in the complete projects forums ? thanks
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That would intersting me too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You were using latest version of editor right? I think actually the newest clipping fixes made this possible - previously reclipping cradle you walked out of level all over place.

What you did usually walks you out of level...interesting

I don't seem to have the option to move this post.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've moved the thread into the Objectives: Complete forum and renamed it. I also included the link to the page listed on the Vault.

Looks really cool, guys. I still have to wonder if it takes a toll on the overall framerate, though.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So ok EternallyAries ( EA ) will reales this map as a multiplayer map, and
HackBond ( Spyster ) will hopefully make the night version of it
( remeber at Decoy Antenna. Then it would be ACSD : Antenna Cradle Source Decoy.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he needs to lower the size of those screenshots. They're too big because he probably used the "Print Screen" key. Confused Sad Is this Cradle source for some big project? I haven't read the topics and I have no clue what this is. Once again... --> Confused

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK. This is a mod of the Antenna Cradle.
It´s an playable map ( Singelplayer, Bare Version, Multiplayer, a.s.o. )
I call it Antenna Cralde Source, because I/We add the ground and hills to it.
You can walk on the ground and on the hills, but only in the Bare Version, because in the singelplayer mission, you are death when you fall down of the cradle, like it is normally.

The Bare Version ( GESE : Make Level Bare-Bones )

This should be a more detailed Cradle.

This is version 1.0, so don´t wonder that the door on the groundhole is missing. It will be there in version 1.1 because I or someone else like monkeyface will make an underground complex there, who connect Cradle and Control.

Any questions ?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00dark wrote:
They're too big because he probably used the "Print Screen" key. Confused

Actually, I think he used some sort of camera (be it digital or webcam) to take pictures of his monitor. See the lines running vertically through each picture? One is also a little blurry, which wouldn't happen with the Print Screen function - unless purposely blurred later on. They are pretty big, though! Razz

Oh, also, I believe the opening in the dish at the bottom of the cradle is supposed to lead directly into the Control map. You know the small ventillation area at the very top of the control room, the place where Boris disappears after he runs away from you? If you look up at the ceiling, there is an opening. There's supposed to be a ladder leading up to a hatch. This is also the same location that Bond and Natalya use to enter the complex in the film.

Here's a Youtube video showing that part (around the 2 minute mark)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCVmlc0W8Xw

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any way to fix the sky? Its kinda trippin me out.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I Do use a Nikon camera And i Cant Make The Pics Small Unless You Guys No How

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did walk out of the level once, but the other time it was fine, so eventually need to get this thing perfect, but it really is cool to have the full cradle!

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To Get The Clipping Work perfect Is Luck But if we Do Get it To Work it Be So Cool

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Actually, I think he used some sort of camera (be it digital or webcam) to take pictures of his monitor. See the lines running vertically through each picture? One is also a little blurry, which wouldn't happen with the Print Screen function - unless purposely blurred later on. They are pretty big, though! Razz

Yes i used the Printbutton right from F12.

Quote:
Oh, also, I believe the opening in the dish at the bottom of the cradle is supposed to lead directly into the Control map. You know the small ventillation area at the very top of the control room, the place where Boris disappears after he runs away from you? If you look up at the ceiling, there is an opening. There's supposed to be a ladder leading up to a hatch. This is also the same location that Bond and Natalya use to enter the complex in the film.

Yes there will be the connection. But it is quite unreal, that there is an open emergency exit. I thought about a room, who connect Control and Cradle, and not a direct connection. That isn´t real so.

Quote:
Here's a Youtube video showing that part (around the 2 minute mark)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCVmlc0W8Xw

on 1:11/1:12 there is the emergency exit.
but i noticed 1:59. It´s remebering me on GoldenEye: Source.
But on GoldenEye: Source there is a little room, upon the leader from 1:59. It´confuised. But there have to be a room between Control and Cradle.

On the real Antenna Cradle ( Arecibo Observatory ) there is also an room.
But in real, there i no Control under the ground of Antenna Cradle.
I only know that there is little Underground Complex, but all on then it´s not Control. Maybe it is i don´t know. But the information what i have say that there is an litttle Underground Complex. I will check it out again

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
So ok EternallyAries ( EA ) will reales this map as a multiplayer map, and
HackBond ( Spyster ) will hopefully make the night version of it
( remeber at Decoy Antenna. Then it would be ACSD : Antenna Cradle Source Decoy.

I am gonna start this. I have LOADS of unfinsihed things... and thanks to me reinstalling the editor, I lost my files. Sad. So DAS is next

Decoy Antenna:Source (Ank needs to change source to something else, as it isnt in the source engine)

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: