ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Falcon Silenced with a Scope
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I hope you like!

The codes have only bin tested on PAL emulator and console

8106BB96 B824 – gives falcon silenced a scope
8106BB7E B490 – gives falcon silenced scoped zoom
8106BA9E B95C – gives falcon silenced the reload anim from scoped

Enjoy.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the NTSC Codes tested on emulator only.

Replaces Falcon (silenced)

8106B806 B494 – gives falcon silenced a scope
8106B7EE B100 – gives falcon silenced scoped zoom
8106B70E B5CC – gives falcon silenced the reload anim from scoped

I know there was a code a while ago that allowed you to use a falcon silenced and scoped but it shot like a dragon from what i remember, any way this code works great and you can use it in multi or single player just like the orriginal falcon.

Im not sure if any one has already hacked this, please let me know what you think. thanx

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll try to remember to try this when I have a real working computer (soon I hope)

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

going to try this tomorrow.
Very Happy

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

finaly got a youtube account going so ive posted a vid of my falcon silenced and scoped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_czW5VmLw

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This one doesn't look like it suffers from the weird glitch that our old version did. I'll have to remember to try this one out when I'm able to. Looks quite good, actually.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah good job!
Also great quality (in YouTube standards) in your vid.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, this is pretty cool. I can see why it was never finished; the thing's simply too good. Why bother even giving the player any of the other models?

This question isn't really related to the hack, does anyone know if there are stat differences between the normal, silenced, and scoped Falcon 2 pistols? I know the silenced PP7 in GE is actually less accurate than unsilenced, though I don't think it's actually noticeable in-game.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know what you mean. It would have been nice to have included it as a bonus weapon, though. A reward for performing a certain task, I suppose. Be it from achieving the target time on a mission, or from earning medals in the firing range. Heck, even just for completing the game. I'd have preferred that over some of the lousy cheats they gave out.

I guess we don't have the weapons setup in the 39850 Modifications menu, yet. That'd make it a lot easier to tell the differences. I didn't know that the silenced version of the PP7 was slightly less accurate than the special issue until I saw the stats in the Editor. Like you said, it isn't really noticable while playing. Perhaps the accuracy also applies to the Falcon 2. The scoped version might be the straightest shot, while the silenced one could be the most inaccurate. Well, if you could call it that.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That prob would be a good thing to add, someone add it to Dec posting

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just tried it out. works perfectly. 1 question. How do you record yourself playing? cause I saw your vid

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

Ive just had a look at the accuracy values for the falcons they are all 3F80.

The way i record myself for youtube, i pluged my n64 directly into my dvd recorder, recorded what i needed to a dvd-rw then ripped the movie on my pc using AVS Video Converter 4 to avi. It works realy well.

I think im gonna add to this falcon by giving it a name and maby a different second function, eventualy when perfect dark hacking is up to speed i would like to add the low poly model that you see in the enemys hands because im using the silenced one at the minit, also i would love to port it to goldeneye replacing the silver pp7 when thats possible.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

00action wrote:
...when perfect dark hacking is up to speed i would like to add the low poly model that you see in the enemys hands...

Hmmm, isn't that an interesting idea.
I might just be able to help you out there. Smile

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Falcon Silenced with a Scope Reply with quote Back to top

That would be realy cool but i have no modeling experience or software to be able to make the model you would need to inport.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I take a look at the various Falcon 2 models, I may be able to strip the silencer out of the Silenced variation and add it into the Scoped version. I imagine that should work, since they're both likely to be based on the original weapon. I don't think I'll be able to do it until I'm back at home, though. I'll definitely check into it, since it'll complete the package and make it feel more official.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: