ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Some BETA PD pics!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Some BETA PD pics! Reply with quote Back to top

Just stumbled across some BETA PD pics which I don't recall seeing the majority of. Could be wrong though.

http://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/04/perfect-dark-n64-beta/

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which ones? Are tons.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that is a lot of beta pics Kode-Z. Im glad thay chang it thoy it looks
a lot beter then the beta one. Very Happy

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Which ones? Are tons.

Heh, don't those high-quality Perfect Head menu text shots come from your site? Or was that on Detstar? I know they're enabled with GS in the final game, anyway.

I've seen all of the shots before to my knowledge, but the concept art is all new to me! Funny how many of the guards were designed with hats, none of which made the cut (no idea why; that NSA bodyguard looks pretty cool with a cap).

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hadnt' even noticed that concept art and models. Where the heck is that from!? The in-game results are remarkably similar.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that stuff is ultra-beta! Jo looks different, logo, can't even recognize the levels here.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think some of those scans are from my site like perfect head, but still, very cool. And yeah those full size ones he shouldn't have included if he read my descriptions for them.

I never saw this beta pic before (or is it sharked?)

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not convinced those three shots of the really detailed corridor actually come from PD. That looks like a PC game to me, or maybe even PD:Zero? I've never played it, so I can't say. That corridor looks too detailed for the N64, anyway.

I've seen the models and logo before, still really cool though.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if we cud put all this beta stuff back in the game?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even setups are a bit tricky right now, compared to GE, and the model stuff should be considered impossible for the time being. We haven't even done perfect recreations of the old Bonds or AK47 in GE (no offense intended to those that have tried).

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing I could even imagine those three corridor pictures being from (relating to PD), would be an old design of the Pelagic II. It almost has a Frigate-like feel to it, which is the only map remotely similar to Pelagic.

I like the look of the dataDyne Hovercopter there. Has a more camouflaged, jungle warfare style to it. Very different from the one we've got in the public release.

Great finds, Kode-Z. The concept art alone is wonderful. Smile

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
We haven't even done perfect recreations of the old Bonds or AK47 in GE (no offense intended to those that have tried).

None taken... Crying or Very sad Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea maybe there was supposed to be a jungle level in PD. But a jungle level doesn't seem to fit with a futuristic game doesn't it?

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohh wow that looks awsome

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sub, speaking of your PD page, do you have it mirrored anywhere? Geocities is gone now. I think this page is missing a lot of screenshots; I remember you having much more from Defection and Area 51 especially (I wanted to see if I could tie some pads I've found to your shots).

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I zipped it up, try this:
http://www.battlefieldforever.com/hackers/priv/subdrag/ddhq.rar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: