ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn’t make it a circle, as that was more complicated, but I decided to make it a square instead. You can use the - and + keys to change the size of the quads (it also impacts preset sizes). Get the beta version to pick up that change.

loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you sir. (Does happy dance) 😁

How about the color shades of the squares?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They're purposefully the same color, because it matches to the connection # (R=0, G=1, B=2).

loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right, keep the red stuff red and the blue stuff etc.... But can the markers be darker on the next update?

Like this:

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK they're a little darker now.

loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More than perfect. Much obliged.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Clamping is not working on the latest editor beta. Clicking replace texture and checking the clamping boxes has no effect.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ack, my bad, it's fixed, sorry about that, good catch.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed an issue recently - with my map I use a lot of clamps/clampt textures. I have filenames like vent1_topflag_clamps_clampt.bmp and beam_clampt.bmp, which used to work. Now clamps/clampt are no longer working. Textures that use transparent/topflag work fine, just the clamps/clampt ones.

Edit - Reverted to Jul 22 build, working as expected.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about that...I got an if statement backwards. It's fixed in beta.

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm requesting a few changes to the default object flags assigned to PD guards added with the editor. I notice Buddies not attacking guards who use "Laptop Gun Shoots" (80), but I have much fewer issues with "Guard Foe" (02). I am reasonably confident that "Guard Foe" should be the default team.

I also highly recommend that both "Guard Stays in Place" flags be left unset. They greatly interfere with the functionality of guards, and many modders have expressed confusion when their guards act so differently from the vanilla game. I've only seen the original game use the flags in G5 Building and dD:Extraction for specific guards.
Let's see, hm... The flag region is currently "80028204" and should be changed to "80008200"

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK I changed the defaults for both settings to what you mention.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know if anyone has hit this one before (I couldn't seem to find it, but I don't know if the keywords in my search would be correct).

While building attack patterns in the action editor I hit a funny issue where if I mouse over the selectable fields the base one will obscure the other ones. Annoyingly the screen grab key didn't capture the position of the cursor, but the selection highlight should intone where it is? That's mildly annoying lol.

It is, however, fixed in the beta editor, although I've no idea what the "styles" are for this one. As a further kicker I'm not having much luck moving the project up to the beta version of the editor, with the level launch resulting in a freeze in the emulator.

Last edited by MRKane on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you capture a short gif or video or better screen grab? I don't think I see understand the issue?

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Can you capture a short gif or video or better screen grab? I don't think I see understand the issue?

I think he's talking about the overlapping comboboxes, which are already fixed in latest beta. He's not using latest beta because he says his level crashes emulator when he makes a ROM with latest? Though, looking at his screenshot, it looks like he has a detection loop without a Yield (Leave the Routine)...which will hang the game if those checks don't pass. But, he did say his ROM is fine on non-beta?

Oh, MRKane, you ask about styles? That's an oddly-named one, surprised l didn't tell Subdrag to change it. Here's more accurate info on it:
Code:
001A.#1.#2.XX  GuardID#2 takes damage from GuardID#1's weapon.
XX is not secondary function, thusly it's unknown.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 40 of 107

Jump to: