ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes this resolves the issue thank you.

One other feature, could you put in the sentry damage constant under Cheats - Misc of game configuration? Address is 0x7E32C/7F0497FC

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK I added it. Set to 20, one hit loss control, so it's probably working.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you it works.

I'd like to request another feature. For the action block editor can you add a bulk export/import blocks buttons? For import I'd like it to scan for XXXX.act files within a folder, and automatically import into the setup (but if there already exists a block ID, abort import and show error).

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Thank you it works.

I'd like to request another feature. For the action block editor can you add a bulk export/import blocks buttons? For import I'd like it to scan for XXXX.act files within a folder, and automatically import into the setup (but if there already exists a block ID, abort import and show error).

Is there a particular purpose you have? Kind of a weird function to just replace batch empty actions with this. If it's a one time can just do it one at a time. Is this common for some reason?

I gave it a quick shot for GE mode, it basically deletes the block importing, and adds a new one, then imports .act to that.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Footsteps patch distributes it's drop in replacement blocks in a separate folder. Such button would allow users to easily import the default replacement blocks instead of having to type in the ID and manually import each one.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Footsteps patch distributes it's drop in replacement blocks in a separate folder. Such button would allow users to easily import the default replacement blocks instead of having to type in the ID and manually import each one.

OK see if the beta does it. I assume you want to answer no, no to questions.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you that is exactly what I wanted. Only issue is the button positions are conflicting with other dialog elements. https://a.uguu.se/GdciGFkY.png

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Weird doesn't show up like that on GUI editor. Reuploaded in a different spot.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks looks great now.

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would it be possible to edit GoldenEye's Weapon Stats tab to use any object file or "chr_type" file instead of the current list for the Multi Pickup slot?
It's currently a list of only the used models & two duplicate slots for the PP7 which is used by the Silver & Gold PP7s.

When editing levels, the Object Editor and Action Blocks are able to use any object model for the "Image" which allows you to choose unused pickup models (files need editing to work ingame)

But because the guns themselves don't have them as the actual pickup models, the Player can't hold the new model. The "Weapon Image" setting for Multiplayer only applies to the model on the ground.

My main reason for asking this is because (as seen in the images) I'm trying to port over the Gold & Silver PP7 pickup models from GoldenEye X, but in general it'd be useful to be able to choose any object or at least the unused pickup models when customizing weapons.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a little different because it points to a switch statement, which effectively maps to a tlb address where it runs code to return an object value. So it can't really be done other than sophisticated changes.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you just want to update the Silver and Gold PP7 models used by players, I can get you the ROM info shortly. I've done this myself for the compilation pack.

Uufje
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently working on a new PD level which uses the CamSpy. I have noticed that in G5 Building the CamSpy can get lower to the ground than in other levels. When I move my new level to the G5 Building slot, I notice I can get the CamSpy lower as well, so it is some hardcoded setting related to G5's level slot. Is it possible to move this setting to another level slot, and if yes, could it be implemented into the editor?

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
If you just want to update the Silver and Gold PP7 models used by players, I can get you the ROM info shortly. I've done this myself for the compilation pack.

That'd be great, do I need to send anything to you or would it be relatively easy to replicate?

RyanDwyer
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uufje wrote:
I'm currently working on a new PD level which uses the CamSpy. I have noticed that in G5 Building the CamSpy can get lower to the ground than in other levels. When I move my new level to the G5 Building slot, I notice I can get the CamSpy lower as well, so it is some hardcoded setting related to G5's level slot. Is it possible to move this setting to another level slot, and if yes, could it be implemented into the editor?

For SubDrag, here's the relevant code if you're interested:

Code:
/*  f0d03e0:    0fc59585 */     jal    stageGetIndex
/*  f0d03e4:    8e0404b4 */     lw     $a0,0x4b4($s0)
/*  f0d03e8:    2401000a */     addiu  $at,$zero,0xa
/*  f0d03ec:    50410006 */     beql   $v0,$at,.L0f0d0408
/*  f0d03f0:    3c0141f0 */     lui    $at,0x41f0
/*  f0d03f4:    0fc59585 */     jal    stageGetIndex
/*  f0d03f8:    8e0404b4 */     lw     $a0,0x4b4($s0)
/*  f0d03fc:    24010012 */     addiu  $at,$zero,0x12

The decompile of this is:

Code:
if (stageGetIndex(g_Vars.stagenum) == 0xa || stageGetIndex(g_Vars.stagenum) == 0x12) {
   var80070ed4 = 30;
} else {
   var80070ed4 = 80;
}

0xa is the stage index of G5 Building. 0x12 is the stage index of CI training. var80070ed4 is a float.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 85 of 108

Jump to: