ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it's for a guard, how do I export/import displaylists?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Export GE Room, to spit out the files for a displaylist, then import GE Room to import them back (hit escape if don't have a secondary).

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. Very Happy

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the Multiplayer Tab for Perfect Dark, the last two Simulant Spot Heads revert back to their default settings ("48 = Male, Griffey" & "49 = Male, Shigeru Miyamoto") after saving the rom.
Normally this is just an inconvenience, but causes a freeze if the number of Heads for Multiplayer is less than 48.

Is it possible to fix this or is this another case of stuff being hardcoded?

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In Perfect Dark, Action Block 0008 (Get Up From Sitting, Jump To 0007) uses Animations 025A & 027B for whatever 16-Object is attached to a Guard, usually a Chair model. 025A has the object move backwards when the Guard stands up, and then 027B gets skipped. Switching them so 027B plays results in the chair disappearing.

Currently these two don't appear in the Animation Editor, so I would like to request that animations 025A & 027B are added to the "Crate" section as that is the section where Chair models are available.

Also while on the topic of Chairs, found in one of the Action Blocks that setting Sub Action Block 01A0 (Set Special Death Animation) to 06 will make a Guard randomly pick from animations 022B, 022C & 022D, the "Chair slumped death" ones.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It should be updated now for those chair animations to Crate type. And PDactions.ini with choice 06.

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Subby Wubby... I hope you get my message and its regarding about the addition of the feature to add an extra bio in the PD Editor as well as tweaking with the GE Laser cheat that when activated, not only you'll get the Laser, but also extra ammunition of any choice.

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laser cheat would need to be an ASM mod. The current cheat size is smaller than other weapon cheats, as it doesn't account for ammo. It'd have to be changed to match the others in a different spot.

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
It should be updated now for those chair animations to Crate type. And PDactions.ini with choice 06.

Thanks, and now I can see that Animation 027B has the object float high in the air & does some kind of tumble movement which explains why the chairs would disappear when I tested it.

Any progress or info regarding the Simulant Spot Heads issue?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What issue?

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

StupidMarioBros1Fan wrote:
In the Multiplayer Tab for Perfect Dark, the last two Simulant Spot Heads revert back to their default settings ("48 = Male, Griffey" & "49 = Male, Shigeru Miyamoto") after saving the rom.
Normally this is just an inconvenience, but causes a freeze if the number of Heads for Multiplayer is less than 48.

Is it possible to fix this or is this another case of stuff being hardcoded?

Posted this before the one about the chairs, so I guess you didn't see it.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When using the PD objectives editor it doesn't show your custom text it only shows the original levels text, would it be possible to populate it with custom txt from the current rom?
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright now it loads the editor live text banks on Game Configuration ROM load, as well as fixes the simulant heads to use the right count.

StupidMarioBros1Fan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
as well as fixes the simulant heads to use the right count.

Awesome, thanks. Very Happy

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want you to invent the option in the PD Game Config where you can add another bio of a character/vehicle/location i.e. you can have 15 character bios(one of them is updated after you finish a certain mission) and 12 vehicle bios/props. Also, how about another option that allows you to add more movies in the cinema.

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 90 of 107

Jump to: