ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Rare saying when guard killed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Rare saying when guard killed Reply with quote Back to top

As you may know, guards say random things when they die such as "NOOO" and "I don't deserve to die!" and many other profane swears. But I was exploring the second DataDyne level and when you contact the security with one of the computers, I ran up near where you put the cam spy, and I shot on of the guards (And this part scared the crap out of me) the guard yells out of know were "I'VE BEEN SHOOOOOOOOTTTT" I was like "WTF!" I never heard that before hehehe actually made me pause the game for a second.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, PD's guards can be surprising in their reactions, both the voice clips and the actual movements they make. I've noticed a whole bunch of things in the past month or so that I don't remember ever seeing before.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
Yeah, PD's guards can be surprising in their reactions, both the voice clips and the actual movements they make. I've noticed a whole bunch of things in the past month or so that I don't remember ever seeing before.

Yeah, I actually found one movement were the guard was humping another one, it was hilarious.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I still get a kick out of Carrington when you walk into his room in the Institute and he's grabbing his crotch. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I still get a kick out of Carrington when you walk into his room in the Institute and he's grabbing his crotch. Razz

Haha yeah, hey wreck, can you help me with something

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is a bunch of hidden text in PD we still don't know about. For example; in the air force 1 airport level, if you use the moon jump cheat in the beggining and go over the base, Dr. Carrington will say something about how you get in the base.

There is another Dr. Carrington surprise text in the level "Carrington Villa," when you use the moon jump to go to the windmill and find out it's actually a turret. Wink

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew of A51, but not windmill. What does he say there?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey. You won't believe what I got today. I was playing Area 51 - Infilitration, and you know that when you get into the hanger, and shoot next to the guard at the door, he will open it for you, allowing you to go down and shoot Johnathan and his Guard. Well, when I was shooting johnathan, out of no where, I here "EVERYBODY DOWN!" and I turn around and this grenade blows off and like 4 Area 51 guards fall through the elevator shaft then swarm the area shooting like crazy. Fu***** sweet huh?

RegalSin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your only going to notice those things, if you play around ( die over and over again ) with the place from time to time. I am still amazed at how the AI's would react to specific shots.

I DON:T WANNA DIE.

I remember playing the game for thr first time. Trying to take on the gaurds one to one. It was Joe versus two gaurds. One just stood there looking with the other one did a mid-air kick then said

HEY BABY.........YEAH.

While this was going on, everything wented double vision, and sounded a bit off. I beleived one the gaurds actually groped her. He reached out, and took something but instead she got hurt slightly.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. Are you new to Perfect Dark?

RegalSin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope I own the game, played to the end, etc. got borde with it. That and Golden Eye.

I know, it is logically the best FPS, next to GEye, doom, and duke nukem.

I will probably play online via emulator when I get the time to play.
COnsidering you can't use double guns as with the N64 game.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thought i'd resurrect this old thread rather then starting a new one.
I'm playing A51Rescue at the moment and just blew 4 guards to smithereens with my dragon in proximity mine mode. Anyway someone else said "fire in the hole!!!!" Like in an 80's movie and it cracked me up.

I haven't heard that one before. I'm gonna go find him and blow his brains out Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: