ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

"The GFWL Perfect Dark support thread"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: "The GFWL Perfect Dark support thread" Reply with quote Back to top

over at xbox forums with ollo
somebody has ressurrected something he said a long while ago but did not use words very well.

goodguys9 says that he wrote 4j studios and the .....
better read the thing how he said it:

"Hello,

I want to start a petition or an interest group to see Perfect Dark ported over to the Games for Windows LIVE. I know some of you may think it is unlikely. I do not think it is that unlikely. The Games on Demand program being started under the GFWL will need alot of games to compete with Steam which makes alot of money off the sale of classic titles. Perfect dark is my favorite game in the world and I am glad that it is getting the recognition it deserves. Many people I talk to have not even heard of it probably because it was overshadowed by the PS2 frenzy back in the day. I have alot of friends that did play and definately want to see it ported or are buying it for the Xbox 360 as soon as it comes out. Does anybody have any constructive suggestions on how I could go about showing Microsoft there is a substantial interest? Many people these days are making petitions to boycott or put games in a negative light but I am trying to make a positive one for once. I have already spoken to 4J Studios and they responded to me that microsoft would have to give them the go ahead for a port. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Games somewhere I could ask about this?

Thank You "

http://forums.xbox.com/30845203/ShowPost.aspx

we in our cuartel think is a very good idea. it means the game has potential to be edited easier and the chance to make a Goldeneye using perfect dark are better.

please send the word out to as many fans as you can, that can make up for any mistakes the xbox live port could have.

and we can use our n64 controllers again like the gods intended

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooo thats to bad I don't have an Xbox though Sad

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

read with focus, what he wants is for the 4j studios to make a version for the PC on windows

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
read with focus, what he wants is for the 4j studios to make a version for the PC on windows

Yeah sorry, its 2 in the morning and pitch black D: I support that though, I think that would be sweet.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think it would be the best thing, i hope more pd hackers agree too.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
i think it would be the best thing, i hope more pd hackers agree too.

Yep. Do you know how to use the GE Level Editor by any chance?

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we have tried but our machines are to old and the best one we access crashes.
we only had chance to use the patches tho.

i hope we get new machine in 6 months.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
we have tried but our machines are to old and the best one we access crashes.
we only had chance to use the patches tho.

i hope we get new machine in 6 months.

Alright... because I don't have much of a clue on how to use.

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would be nice to see this on GFWL. My Xbox red-ringed and I haven't gotten it fixed yet; so having this on PC would just make my day. Especially for download on Steam as well! Very Happy

goodguys9
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys,

I'm Corey Pollack (goodguys9) and I am the person that contacted 4J. My campaign has a website at: http://perfectdarkgamesforwindows.blogspot.com/ Thank You

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in!

oldyz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you.

People , we need concept videos
or fan animations, we need ideas to make this take off.

for the people in Mexico and south, we have been using the good works of Wreck work as an example of what can be currently done and what could happen to become of the game
(an unofficial Perfect Dark engined Goldeneye)
if it comes on windows , but we cannot keep doing that forever....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: