ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Multiplayer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer? Reply with quote Back to top

While analising the contents of this forum, i realized that there were no prominent statements of multiplayer modifications! Of course, i realize that interest in multiplayer here is relatively low, but a complete content mod also entails the installment of new multiplayer levels.

So, are there any plans for multiplayer, or is it more of an auxiliary goal? If there are no decisive devotees, i could perhaps invest some time into making a good portion of the multiplayer content in the mod.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think it's really been brought up because it's assumed to be there. All of the characters and weapons we're planning for solo will be available in multi, of course, and hopefully the mission locations as well. I'd rather not see multiplayer-specific content until the solo portion starts getting closer to being done. We might need to make some multiplayer-exclusive arenas if certain solo ones don't hold up, but we won't know for sure until we can actually test them out. So, personally, I think it's a bit too early to worry about multiplayer.

monkeyface

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best multiplayer maps (I feel) in the original game were Facility, Complex and Bunker. Two of them from the main game. So I do believe some of the mission-maps could be reused. Though a Complex could be nice, a map with more "circular" flow than your usual single-player mission. If you have any ideas, I'd be interested to hear them.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well as you may no that i wus going to make the maps but i have a better idey how abowt wen you guys complet your 1 player level ill make it into a mutiplayer level next of all that some maps sud import from one player
some maps we need to make like this one

Blue dots sud be a goldfinger level from 1 play and the Red dots sud be a level that sud not be in the Goldfinger level it will have to be a level we made

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: WHAT EVERY GAMER WANTS Reply with quote Back to top

Just integrate complete functionality to all the solo missions as multiplayer levels and just leave out guards, animation extras, etc. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: