ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[XBLA] Official PD XBLA News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARXIN
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: [XBLA] Official PD XBLA News Reply with quote Back to top

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEaPqCmKk6k
IRC Chat
http://www.perfect-dark.info//
- 1080p, 60 FPS remake of the original N64 classic. Character models that were originally 300 polygons now boast 3500, while guns have leapt from 150 polygons to nearer 2000.

- Like the original Perfect Dark, Goldeneye's three best maps – Temple, Facility and Complex are included, but this time out there's a special bonus; Goldeneye's weapon set is also being included, meaning that for all intents and purposes the game has finally made it to Microsoft's console.

- 4 players splitscreen vs 4 players splitscreen over live, 4 player splitscreen offline, Counter OP,and Co-Op both online and offline, 8 players online deathmatch.

- "Multiplayer's also been boosted, with all the game's original modes now playable with eight players online. All the split-screen options are also present and correct, available both online and off. It's more than a recipe for some nostalgic shooting – Perfect Dark's multiplayer is still so compelling that we wouldn't be surprised if it managed to oust some of the bigger guns at the top of Xbox LIVE's most played list."

- "Spartan and Duty Calls" Controller options , "It may not be subtle, but Halo and COD fans will know exactly what to do once the game starts."

- Game is out in March for 800 POINTS/10$ !

Last edited by ARXIN on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NICE!

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video has been removed now. Sadly.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

ARXIN
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry bout that updated the link to the hd version. also on my channel there is a total of ten videos most of them new.

plodo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The release date was announced officially! It's March 17.

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im really exited for PD online. my gamertag is Octane Ninja, add me and make sure u leave a message saying that ur ready to play some PD online, so i know ur on the forum. Mr. Green

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PD online is the best decision microsoft has made since halo 1. When I 1st played PD for the N64 back in 2001, I thought the game was really fun, but I couldn't ever get used to the 1 joystick. I was always used to the 2 joysticks from halo 1. Now that PD for X-box live arcade is being released, I've heard that they're adding new controls for people who are used to halo 1, plus the original controls for people who want them. Also, hopefully this will bring more members of the PD franchise, so that Microsoft might make a new PD game, like a sequel without sucking like they did on PD-0. Rolling Eyes

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would just like to congratulate Arxin - he won a promotional code from Rare eariler on!

http://forums.xbox.com/31689966/ShowPost.aspx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: